Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Hero of Winds

Donald Duck: The Ultimate Toy Box Hero

Donald Duck, plus Star Wars? I know Disney owns that now but; anybody knows anything about how many crossovers Disney has produced yet between Disney, Marvel, and LucasArt?

Also, would be neat if they added his KH attire.

Really enjoying the new Disney characters they've been adding to 2.0 so far. Hopefully we get Goofy in next year's edition to complete the Mickey/Donald/Goofy trio.

And that they include a classic attire power disc for Mickey and the Musketeer power discs for Mickey and Goofy. It appears that Donald comes with his musketeer power disc.

Maybe he'll actually be useful in this gameAh who am I kidding, this is Donald the backstabbing medic we're talking about

Jokes aside, Donald's pretty useful...if you trust him with items. Donald and Goofy won't do too good if they aren't given potions and ethers. You can also set his supportive spells to only in emergency.

I don't play Disney Infinity but I'll be buying that Donald Duck figure and he'll sit right next to Sorcerer's Apprentice Mickey on my shelf for sure. Goofy to complete the set please Disney.

Edited by KHSoraKeyBlade