Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
GotMilk5101520

BRAVELY DEFAULT HAS GOT THAT DISEASE!

The most horrible disease known to video games and mangas and animes and any thing you could think of cause i'm too lazy to say more. Kingdom Hearts has that disease (thanks Sora >:() and we all know how bad it got over the years. ok back on topic, Bravely Default has...

The Yaoi and Yuri Disease

*note i used to be ok with Yaoi. but my sister is so obsessed with yaoi and saying how every yaoi pairing is canon, she says Sora x Riku is canon, Axel x Roxas is canon, Zoro x Sanji is canon, because of her i hate yaoi. i'm saying this cause i don't want to sound rude to any of the yaoi fangirls on this site.

What's next? Chrono Trigger? OH GOD WHY DID I  SAY THAT?

I'm sure every game or show or whatever will have people who make same sex pairings within them. It's not something you can just avoid.

(Btw no kh pairings are canon, none nada. Only Disney pairings are. Not even sokai. Just the Disney ones at this time)

I'm sure every game or show or whatever will have people who make same sex pairings within them. It's not something you can just avoid.(Btw no kh pairings are canon, none nada. Only Disney pairings are. Not even sokai. Just the Disney ones at this time)

That's very true. But a lot of games have intentional scenes that help provoke yaoi and yuri shippers. like for example....

Sora and Riku's constant loyal and deep dedication to each other (it can easily be taken the wrong way even though it was intended to be a brotherly thing)

Axel saying to Roxas ('No one would miss me..." Axel saying later: "But...I would" and not to mention Axel constantly saying how Roxas was his best friend. In KH2 there are a lot of scenes that can easily be taken the wrong.)

KH2 was when the KH series caught the yaoi/yuri disease. lol

That's very true. But a lot of games have intentional scenes that help provoke yaoi and yuri shippers. like for example....Sora and Riku's constant loyal and deep dedication to each other (it can easily be taken the wrong way even though it was intended to be a brotherly thing) Axel saying to Roxas ('No one would miss me..." Axel saying later: "But...I would" and not to mention Axel constantly saying how Roxas was his best friend. In KH2 there are a lot of scenes that can easily be taken the wrong.) KH2 was when the KH series caught the yaoi/yuri disease. lol

Yep, exactly. And DDD wasn't helping with that either lol

I make sure everything catches the yuri disease, the mild form where it's all fun fanfiction.

When someone starts preaching SoRiku is canon or somesuch BS, I get annoyed.