Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sora96

Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMIX featured in Square Enix Presents Gamescom 2014

Square Enix Presents has uploaded a new video covering Friday at Gamescom 2014. It features Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMIX's demo, the same one from E3 2014 and San Diego Comic-Con 2014. They also interview Tai Yasue, co-director of the Kingdom Hearts series and a few fans who were lucky enough to play the demo. You can view it below.

Click here to view the article

They you wouldn't mind if I saved this post in case you are proven wrong in the future?

I do that all the time.

An abrupt ending. Makes me wonder if the video was meant to be longer.

I trimmed out the unrelated stuff.

Can't December just be here already?!! I don't want summer to end here but I can't wait to play the game either. XS

Play old cheap games. I see what you still haven't played.

they're playing with xbox controllers

Looks more standard gaming controllers you don't see colors buttons from xbox.

I hope more a new title KHX for 3DS or 3D. KH3 is ofcourse more likely.

these are not xbox controllers you can see ps bottns on it and the anlog is the same as ps controllerso stop hoping 

Yup, those are quite obviously third party ps3 controllers. I would still like a PS4/Xbox One port of both collections, just for those new to the series.

That would piss off a lot of people.

True. But people shouldn't care so much about exclusivity... some people take it way too personally when a series goes multiplatform. I guess I sympathize with those who bought a ps3 just for the Kingdom Hearts ReMIXes.

True. But people shouldn't care so much about exclusivity... some people take it way too personally when a series goes multiplatform. I guess I sympathize with those who bought a ps3 just for the Kingdom Hearts ReMIXes.

Nah, I didn't mean about the fanboys in their exclusivity crap. I know there's quite a few members here who are sick of PS3 and 360 games getting ported to the new consoles so soon.