Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sora96

Sora96's FINAL FANTASY III Review

Earlier this year I downloaded the Android version (Nintendo DS remake remastered) of FINAL FANTASY III for my smartphone.

FINAL FANTASY III is a pretty solid classic JRPG. There isn't much of a story or an extensive soundtrack but there is an in-depth Job System and combat system. The main characters had zero detail to them in the original NES game so it's nice that they were so nice to actually add something to them in the remake for Nintendo DS. But unfortunately, there's still not much of a story.

The graphics look quite nice now remastered in HD. They've also made the controls perfect for touch-screen devices. The events were also enjoyable, however there is zero voice acting.

The game has it's moments when it can be challenging, but in the most part it's easy. I managed to complete the entire game with just the default jobs and was only level 55 when I defeated the final boss.

The game's final dungeon is kinda annoying since you can't save and if you die you lose all your progress since your last save, thankfully I managed to breeze through it.

I enjoyed this game mostly, but sometimes it was kinda boring.

It's a solid JRPG, a great game for it's time with an in-depth combat system however there's not much else on offer.

7/10

Nice review!  I also liked Final Fantasy III, but I agree, it isn't that good.  Final Fantasy IV is way much better in my opinion.  But this game is good too, I have to at least give it credit.  That final dungeon was a curse on my life though, lol.  I literally beat the game with just Ingus remaining the last party member alive with only 400 HP! 400 FRICKIN HP! xD

Nice review!  I also liked Final Fantasy III, but I agree, it isn't that good.  Final Fantasy IV is way much better in my opinion.  But this game is good too, I have to at least give it credit.  That final dungeon was a curse on my life though, lol.  I literally beat the game with just Ingus remaining the last party member alive with only 400 HP! 400 FRICKIN HP! xD

Haha. I keep hearing this and it really worried me but I still found it easy. Lol.