Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Hazimie

Image That moment when you talked about KH in front of people

I don't talk about KH in front of people because 1) If they do know about it, they just say I am waiting for KH3. 2) I know too much about it. 3) No one cares. 

It is not that popular where I am. I can say,"Black Butler." and have a better conversation. Call of Duty, don't say that. They'll give you their gamertag or invite you over for pizza and play. Hell, you might just have a sleepover. 

I don't talk about KH in front of people because 1) If they do know about it, they just say I am waiting for KH3. 2) I know too much about it. 3) No one cares. 

It is not that popular where I am. I can say,"Black Butler." and have a better conversation. Call of Duty, don't say that. They'll give you their gamertag or invite you over for pizza and play. Hell, you might just have a sleepover. 

Uhh, i know right

none of my friends likes KH (or ANY games), they also don't like manga or anime ._. basically all the things that I like...

So happy that at least my sister understands me.

Uhh, i know right

none of my friends likes KH (or ANY games), they also don't like manga or anime ._. basically all the things that I like...

So happy that at least my sister understands me.

Wonder what kind of friends you got.

I've talked about it with a few guys from Uni, most didn't know much about it, either heard about it just or rarely played, one I was able to talk in depth to about 1.5 and how he loved the Days movie.  I remember hearing some guys talk about it behind me while I was in a lecture hall, explaining how 1.5 is remastered games and not a new title to some girl who didn't know

I rarely talk about Kingdom Hearts at school. Very few people know the series, and when they do, most of them are like "Really, Disney characters?". I guess at high school it's really hard for people not to judge without knowing the series =S

I've got some friends who like KH, but they're not into the series like me. So they just get tired of talking about it. But I never give up trying to get someone to like Kingdom Hearts xD

All the gamers I know at my school are fps obsessed.  There was one time I was playing SotC with my friend Alex and one of the guys sees us playing and says, "What are you playing? SotC? Uh huh. Why aren't you playing Halo?"  Then I facepalmed.

I can count on one finger (not hand, finger) how many people I know enjoy Kingdom Hearts, and of that single person, he's not as big a fan as me.  'Tis a lonely world when you can't talk about your kingdoms and your heartses and keys and spiky-haired shoes.

all I see is a broken image. maybe if you describe it in great detail I will agree

Let's just say it's an image where people give the man a silent treatment when that man talked about KH.

I have about only 1 friend who's even as close as me when it comes to being into Kingdom Hearts. But the problem is that he's not a fanboy. It's always been the case that people around me know what KH is, but they don't care about it or just vaguely know about it as well as your parents know pokemon.