Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Shulk

A Shocking New Pokemon Project to be Revealed Next Week

Well if the "shocking" part is supposed to be a pun, then it would be that detective game, though in a sense, that has already been revealed, in-game footage just haven't been shown, and if it isn't a pun, then it MUST be Pokken, hasn't it been like a year already, since that tease, it is about time we see something, specially since they have trademarks for it on all 3 major regions.

Well if the "shocking" part is supposed to be a pun, then it would be that detective game, though in a sense, that has already been revealed, in-game footage just haven't been shown, and if it isn't a pun, then it MUST be Pokken, hasn't it been like a year already, since that tease, it is about time we see something, specially since they have trademarks for it on all 3 major regions.

I heard the pun doesn't work that way in Japanese. I'm expecting something other than the Detective game, personally.

I heard the pun doesn't work that way in Japanese. I'm expecting something other than the Detective game, personally.

Well if the pun doesn't work that way in Japan, then it must be Pokken. Afterall they can't keep us waiting a year to finally show it specially with trademarks already present, plus they do have to show they are actually doing something with the trademarked names, if they don't want to lose them.