Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
Zachy1993

Sora & Riku - Hook (1x1 with rikunobodyxiii)

Sora and Riku remained near the door as Wendy tried to jog Peter's memory. Sora opened his mouth to add in his own memories of his adventures with Peter, but Riku shushed him. Wendy was important to Peter. If anybody could get him to remember, it would be her.

Then he left.

"Is..is that what remembering looks like?" Sora whispered.

"Doubt it." Riku answered glumly.

Feeling down hearted, Sora stepped forward to Wendy.

"Don't worry, Miss Wendy." He said, sounding more confident then he felt. "We'll help him remember."

With his proclamation, Sora went out of the room after Peter. Riku lingered in the door for a few seconds.

"I'm sorry we couldn't keep Hook away from Maggie and Jack." He said in a low tone, then follow his friend out.

Peter had poured himself a drink and had been standing out on the balcony, when some sort of light flew towards him and started raising all sorts of havoc in the nursery. 

He had rolled up a piece of newspaper and tried to whack it out of the air, "Big damn bug!" 

But to his surprise, the 'firefly' grabbed the paper out of his hands and whacked him several times with it until he fell back into the pram.

It was then revealed to be none other than the fairy Tinkerbell, though he didn't recognize her and thought she was a mere hallucination. 

"Oh it is you! A big you! But that's ok you were ALWAYS bigger than me! But I guess that means you'll be twice as much fun!" The fairy said walking along his chest.

Peter Banning screamed for his wife, "MOIRA!" 

Tink flew back onto his knee, "Oh Peter! What fun we'll have what times! What great games!"

Peter put on his glasses which had been knocked off, although he put them on upside-down. 

"You're a little...f-f-f." 

Tinkerbell showed her wings, "Fairy?" 

"Pix-Puh-Puh...." 

"Pixie!" Tink corrected. 

"And if less is more there's no end to me Peter Pan!"  

"Banning." Peter corrected.

"Pan."

"Banning."

"Pan!" 

"Banning!" 

"Well whoever you are its still you! Only one person I know has that smell." 

Peter's glasses slipped down, still upside down of course. "S-Smell?"

"The smell of someone who has ridden the wind Peter! The smell of a hundred fun summer adventures with Indians and Pirates!" 

Peter sat up in the pram, "Oh no...its finally happened, I'm having a total nervous breakdown." 

Tink pulled on his bowtie and started pulling him to the window. 

Peter saw the light that she was giving off and smiled blissfully, "Oh no....I'm dying....I'm heading towards the pretty light...see, there's my house waay down there!" He pointed down at the dollhouse on the floor.

While looking for Peter, Sora and Riku heard a commotion from the Nursery. They ran up and carefully opened the door to see what was happening.

"Tink!" Sora yelled, pushing the door wide open. "Am I glad to see you."

He stepped into the room, with Riku right behind him, who closed the door.

"Don't worry, Peter. Tinker Bell will help us."

He gave the pixie a quizzical look.

"Right?"

Tink noticed the two just as she flung some fairy dust in Peter's face, "Wait....I think I know you two from somewhere....I wanna say......Sam.......and Ruben......" But before Tinkerbell could remember their names Peter sneezed at her and she was sent into the dollhouse. 

The sounds of tiny sobs could be heard, "Its true...you DID grow up...you forgot about me, about everything!"

Peter knelt down and opened up the front of the dollhouse. 

"Are you ok, little bug?" 

"I'm not a bug I'm a fairy!"

"There's no such thing as fairies!" 

Tinkerbell glared at him, "Every time someone says that there's a fairy somewhere that drops down dead!" 

There was a pause, then Peter screamed at the top of his lungs. "I DO NOT BELIEVE IN FAIRIES!!" 

Tink pretended to choke, and fall over down the toy stairs and die.

Peter blinked, "Oh my god I think I killed it."

"Are you ok?" Peter poked her and she weakly slapped his hand away, though it was obvious she was faking.

"C-Clap your hands Peter.....its the only way you can save me." 

"What?" Peter questioned.

"Clap your-" 

Peter looked over at Sora and Riku, obviously embarrassed before clapping his hands together softly.

"L-louder!" 

Peter began to clap a bit louder.

"LOUDER PETER!" Tink sat up a bit and then lay back down, still pretending to be dead.

"Sam?" Sora echoed, sounding a little offended.

"At least she got the first letters right." Riku said, smirking slightly.

Both boys watched Peter and Tink, hoping the Pixie could jog Pan's memory. Sora felt sad as he heard Tink's sobs. He knew he felt bad that Peter didn't remember him, but Tinker Bell was much closer. It must be horrible for her.

Both teens jumped when the Pixie fell down the doll house's stairs. Sora dashed and slid next to Peter to see if he could help Tink, while Riku remanded standing, but got up closer to see better. Once Tink "weakly" told Peter how to save her, the look of concern on Riku's face was replaced by a slight smirk. Out of sight of Peter and Sora, Riku gave Tinker Bell a thumbs up. Sora, still not caught up, clapped with Peter to get the Pixie up. Riku had to hold in a laugh.

Sign in to follow this