Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sora96

Tai Yasue talks Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMIX, Kingdom Hearts III & Kingdom Hearts χ[chi] with MeriStation

Looks like my prediction of KH3D HD is coming true :lol: . On the other hand Frozen with musical elements? Please NO, if they put it in KH3 which is a possibility then make it like all the others. I DON'T want another atlantica.

Remaking KHx would be a big waste of resources.

Lol, it was already wasted when they decided to make Chi from the first place. Beside, they were the ones who made the idea of linking Chi to the main story and remaking it is the correct way to collect all the story together exactly like the two HD ReMIXes. 

My expressions to the news in this thread were like:  :biggrin: :dry: :smile: :huh: :wacko: :angry: 

I think it is too early to release 3D in an HD, especially since the 3DS is Nintendo's current and latest console. However, he gave reasons for everything except the international release of Chi but "somehow the story is relevant for the franchise, and now it needs to be recovered and making it canon" gives me a feeling of a remake.

Nop Re:CoM did take them 3 years.

Remaking KHx would be a big waste of resources.

Mayby. After all it may look great on 3DS.

Nop Re:CoM did take them 3 years.

True, but at that time the Gameboy Advanced wasn't the latest console, if you remember the Nintendo DS was released in 2004, which was around the release of Chain of Memories and remaking Chain of Memories wasn't a be bad idea since it was moved to a better latest console which was also the latest. Unlike Dream Drop Distance, the 3DS is still the latest handheld console for Nintendo and it is still active. So as long as the 3DS is still active there shouldn't make a remake or a remaster for it.

I was hoping he would ask for kh 1.5 on ps4 not xbox 360 -_- porting it on the ps4 would be the biggest reason for me to get a ps4

I was going to sell my PS3 for a PS4 if they ported 1.5 and 2.5. But that all change when the Fire Nation attacked.

Guys it's too soon to announce something like that. they would wait till after 2.5 releases in US/EU before announcing that. Jump Festa at the soonest, but it might not be till Jan 2015. They want to maximize PS3 sales as much as possible before asking you spend again on a PS4 version.

"About KH X (chi), he explained there´s no plan for an international release"

DOH COME ON!!!

"but somehow the story is relevant for the franchise, and now it needs to be recovered and making it canon"

Ok, so, what? Make it into a book then? A bonus short story or novella in KHIII? Some kind of a theater mode DLC that gives a brief description of the story?

Come on Square, PLEASE, just give me something, anything, that can make me feel like I've at least had some kind of involvement with the story of Kingdom Hearts X. If it really is as integral to Kingdom Hearts III as you claim it is, then at the very least, please give us in the West SOMETHING to make up for X's lack of a presence. I can handle missing out on the game itself, so long as I can get a hold of the story in some shape or form. So whether that has to come in the form of a short book, a small DLC, an online novella, or even just some miniature thing included in Kingdom Hearts III, please, just give me X in some shape or form. That's all I ask.

Please Square, I know you can be fair.

Ok so they ditch the other languages. Why? Is the localization team just getting lazy now? I mean I would love to have the option to switch between English, Japanese, Spanish, German, Italian and French. Why take way such a unique way to give your fans language options?  BS, they could have made the scenes silent with subtitle language of choice. They did it before, they can do it again.

Yeah, it's weird. Like leaving the Final Mix scenes silent.