Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
liamaru

which roxas is your favorite?

when i say which roxas is your favorite i mean personality-wise did you prefer his lighthearted happy personality from kingdom hearts 358 days or his darker personality in kingdom hearts 2.

kingdom hearts 358 days:

http://img3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20130531191558/kingdomhearts/images/1/1f/Kh_days_trio.PNG

kingdom hearts 2:

http://screens.latestscreens.com/playstation2/screenshots/kingdomheartsii/Troubled_Roxas_psd_jpgcopy.jpg

i prefer his kingdom hearts 2 personality

Edited by liamaru

Let me help you

when i say which roxas is your favorite i mean personality-wise did you prefer his lighthearted happy personality from kingdom hearts 358 days or his darker personality in kingdom hearts 2.

kingdom hearts 358 days:
http://img3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20130531191558/kingdomhearts/images/1/1f/Kh_days_trio.PNG

kingdom hearts 2:
http://screens.latestscreens.com/playstation2/screenshots/kingdomheartsii/Troubled_Roxas_psd_jpgcopy.jpg

Posted Image

Posted Image

Edited by Japayork

I personally do not like Roxas in the games. He rubs me the wrong way almost every time I see him, and the Xion and Roxas drama got annoying after a while. HOWEVER, I do love the way he is portrayed in the manga. He just seems much more clueless and adorable (Him treating Luxord like a hamster, lol! xD) That I just can't dislike him in that.

I prefer his "darker" self in KH2 which, incidentally, I don't consider dark at all except in key cases (learning you're not supposed to exist when you've been brainwashed into thinking you do exist has gotta suck).  I consider Roxas's "fake" personality in Twilight Town to be how he'd act in normal, non-existentially confusing circumstances.  It's not significantly different from his normal personality in Days, really.  It's only his memories that were tampered with, not his personality, I don't think.

I like Normal Kid!Roxas more because we get to see him in mundane circumstances, and the mundane is a great way for the audience to connect with a character.  Not that I have anything against Days!Roxas at all--it's just that in Days, the mystery with him has been spelled out from the get-go (he's a Nobody and a keyblade wielder), and in KH2 it's just nice seeing him having a good time with his Twilight Town buddies.  How often do you see characters in KH just chilling?  I mean beyond endless clock tower ice cream scenes, which are fine, but at least KH2 shakes things up.

Why not both ? It's different part of his personality and i think it make the character realistic then Roxas still the best character from kh (maybe a slight preference for 358/2 days roxas with the xion's story , i mean the storyline is very captivating) ^^

Edited by Caracool

I prefer his "darker" self in KH2 which, incidentally, I don't consider dark at all except in key cases (learning you're not supposed to exist when you've been brainwashed into thinking you do exist has gotta suck).  I consider Roxas's "fake" personality in Twilight Town to be how he'd act in normal, non-existentially confusing circumstances.  It's not significantly different from his normal personality in Days, really.  It's only his memories that were tampered with, not his personality, I don't think.I like Normal Kid!Roxas more because we get to see him in mundane circumstances, and the mundane is a great way for the audience to connect with a character.  Not that I have anything against Days!Roxas at all--it's just that in Days, the mystery with him has been spelled out from the get-go (he's a Nobody and a keyblade wielder), and in KH2 it's just nice seeing him having a good time with his Twilight Town buddies.  How often do you see characters in KH just chilling?  I mean beyond endless clock tower ice cream scenes, which are fine, but at least KH2 shakes things up.

i completely agree :/