Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

Finally!

post-35829-0-46021300-1408596931_thumb.jpg

Anyhow, I am working now towards getting Frequent Friend Trophy, but not sure if I am doing it right. I've been following this guide: here. I am lucky enough to have another 3DS in hand. I managed to streetpass 4 portals however, when I recalled them on my second 3DS and 2nd save file, It says 0 players. =/ I am not sure if that was counted towards getting 30 portals shared even if it says 0 players? I am aware that you can only receive streetpass every 8 hrs on the same person/3ds? if so, does the second array(4) portals add up so that now it'll be 8 portals used by the same person/3DS?

I applaud your accomplishmentFor your sake I hope Dream Drop Distance is never remade one dayDoing that again would suck

I would probably still enjoy it haha :)

The only thing I am missing is the frequent friend and Proud mode (which is not gonna be a problem currently working on it right now). I accidentally deleted my Proud Save which was almost finish thought that I wouldn't be needing it, :( Seriously though, Dream Pleaser is probably the worst trophy of all time. SOOOOO Tedious and adds 20+ hrs off your game play.

The only thing I am missing is the frequent friend and Proud mode (which is not gonna be a problem currently working on it right now). I accidentally deleted my Proud Save which was almost finish thought that I wouldn't be needing it, :( Seriously though, Dream Pleaser is probably the worst trophy of all time. SOOOOO Tedious and adds 20+ hrs off your game play.

Then you say goodbye to critical then.

Is the only one I'm worrying about. I'm thinking to start with it well it a new game plus it may be not that bad.

Then you say goodbye to critical then.

Is the only one I'm worrying about. I'm thinking to start with it well it a new game plus it may be not that bad.

Not sure what you meant but I 100% the Game Record on Critical mode, I started beginner to unlock Critical difficulty then played Critical now I am heading Proud mode just to get the trophy, but my original save is a Critical mode. Sora/Riku already lv 99 lolz, not sure if I am going to do lv 1 Critical though.

there are trophies on DDD?

Yush! :) although it really doesn't count on 100% the game. You can still 100% completion without getting all trophies.

EDIT: Anyone here who actually gotten the Frequent Friend Trophy at all? Please speak!!

Edited by Exodaze

Yush! :) although it really doesn't count on 100% the game. You can still 100% completion without getting all trophies.

EDIT: Anyone here who actually gotten the Frequent Friend Trophy at all? Please speak!!

Not me. I though when you was hesitating about getting proud.

Here my code: 1736-2430-3672 I think how to figure it out.

Edited by KH4Real