Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
DChiuch

KHUX All parts of our English translated Kingdom Hearts χ[chi] playthrough

Finally i can see what this all is about thanks for doing this! Now i can reconsider if i am going to play this game or not (because the written tutorial on KH 13 as detailed as it was was just too much text for me and it is way easier to understand in a video where you can also see what you are doing xD)

Finally i can see what this all is about thanks for doing this! Now i can reconsider if i am going to play this game or not (because the written tutorial on KH 13 as detailed as it was was just too much text for me and it is way easier to understand in a video where you can also see what you are doing xD)

Thanks for the feedback! That's why we thought it was important to provide both. :) The video is there for a short but comprehensive introduction, and the written guide is there if you need to know something a bit more in-depth and articulated.

Ah, yes. I've tried this twice, but have been denied both times. Am I supposed to copy and paste the symbols themselves, or literally type what they mean? Like " Chiminga Hiwa" Or whatever?

Copy and paste the symbols

You're a pushy one, aren't you? hahaha

I hope we can keep a good pace though.

LOL xD, sorry, I just want to know what is going on in Chi! I love what you guys are doing so far, I think it is going to be really helpful for a lot of us. Keep up the good work, I'll look forward to seeing the others soon!

0_0 thats what all those story ?-? mean dammit and here was me like an idiot going around Dwarf woodlands like an idiot trying to find the next mission

I'm glad we were able to free you from an endless wandering.

Edited by SkyKeybladeHero

I'm glad we were able to free you from an endeless wandering.

haha very true and since the same thing happened when i was playing through wonderland yesterday i knew right away to head out of there so saved me there to haha