Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Kingdom Of Me

KH2 Who cut Sora's hair?

In Kingdom hearts II it is clear that everyone ages as any one else would. Riku struggling with darkness seems to have forgotten to go to the barber every once in a while, and Kairi seems to have decided to to look ten times more attractive with her new found fashion sense and long hair. What about Sora then? He was asleep for an entire year, and yes he grew, but his hair didn't change, except for becoming lighter. I mean it isn't nearly as long as it should've been! Did Namine enter his pod while he was sleeping and give him a trim? I mean if she did, what else did she do to him while he was asleep? I know the Pod is "Magic" and that is why they didn't have to eat... and do other stuff. but if it couldn't stop him from growing it shouldn't have stopped him from having longer hair. 

Lol not everyone has the same growth genes as everyone else

There,there is the explanation

And really,it's just trivial stuff and that's how character designing goes,a character looks like what the designer wants and it's up to himher if they want to give him a longer hair or age him more....etc

Let's be honest, his hair didn't grow much because it's a video game and he would look stupid with his hair growing out as long as Kairi or Riku's did, especially with his hair style where it'd just be a big spiky afro.  Like you could also ask why doesn't his hair flap down near his shoulders when it gets wet?  Every ounce of real logic doesn't need to apply to video games.

Well since it had to be either Ansem the Wise, Namine, or Riku, I think that Riku did it then Sora saw it later on and hated it so he took an axe to Riku's hair for payback? what do you think about that? lol

Freddy Krueger

In all seriousness now, wasn't the pod maintaining Sora's vital functions?

So maybe the pod wasn't programmed to trivial things like that, and it just kept Sora's hair as it was.

But lighter. And spikier xD