Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
somedayhunchback

List of worlds which I reckon have a high chance appearing in KH3!

Chip: Why, howdy partners, here's a list of Disney worlds which we think could make it into Kingdom Hearts 3!!!!

Dale: There have been a lot of Disney classics that have not even appeared in a Kingdom Hearts game yet!

The problem is each Disney film has to contain enough areas to make a world.

Films like the Lady and the Tramp and the aristo cats can be discarded from the list.

1. The Jungle Book

2. Robin Hood

3. The Sword in the Stone

4. The Black Cauldron

5. Pocahontas

6. Atlantis

7. Treasure Planet

8. Tangled

9. Wreck it Ralph

10. Frozen

11. TOY STORY

12. Monster's Inc.

13. The Incredibles

14. Walle

15. Brave

1. Yes, because they were already going to make a Jungle Book world in BBS. I can see them squeezing it in here.

2. Likely, but maybe not.

3. I kind of doubt it. Time travel is a thing in KH now, but I doubt we'll be going back to The Sword in the Stone. But who knows?

4. Unlikely, just because it's not a very well-known movie.

5. Unlikely, given it's content matter. But they might do it.

6. Yes, or at least, they SHOULD do this.

7. Possible. I'd like to see it, anyway.

8. Honestly, I feel like this has less of a chance getting in than Frozen and this came first. I'd really like to see it, though.

9. I'm not really sure they'll do it. They should, but idk.

10. Probably, considering Yasue constantly mentions it in interviews.

11. YES. THEY WILL DO THIS.

12. Unlikely.

13. Unlikely.

14. Unlikely.

15. Unlikely.

And returning worlds should be Agrabah, Port Royal and Olympus Coliseum.

Edited by Kaweebo

I'm thinking that in kingdom hearts 3 highly appears this new worlds:

1. 101 Dalmatians world because there are a great villain that is Cruella-devil

2. Dumbo's world or Dumbo's circus, a great villain that is the Ringmaster

3. The rescuers world with Medusa like a villain

4. Lady and the tramp world

5. Bambi's world or bambi's forest

6. The fox and the hound (tod & toby)

Finally the great mouse detective with Ratigan like a villain

Returning worlds i like to see:

1. Cinderella world

2.Atlantica

3.Enchanted dominion

4.Destiny islands

5.Land of dragons

6.The hunchback of notre dame

7.Prankster's Paradise

That's all !!! of the worlds I have it in mind..............

The only worlds I'll outright expect are Frozen (due to it's massive popularity in Japan and Yasue mentions it quite often.) and Jungle Book. (Got cut twice and I really can't see it getting cut a third time in the third main game.)

I think the worlds that would be good in introducing the elements are:

1) Frozen (Blizzard)

2) Tangled (Fire)

3) Pocahontas (Aero)

4) Wall-E, Brave, or something (Thunder)

I don't know what they'd put for Thunder specifically, unless you want to replace Tangled with Thunder because of yellow and Brave with Fire because of red. I picked Wall-E because its robots but that isn't a good reason and plus it would be better if it was Brave since they are all princess movies. 

There really isn't any Disney movie I can't see not working in a Kingdom Hearts game. The only thing I don't want is Star Wars and Marvel.

What?! You need to be blinded and delusional like me! Think of the lightsaber keyblade and Spiderman teaming up with Sora! Ignore are logic and sensibility and be blissfully unaware of how much of a bad idea it is! 

What?! You need to be blinded and delusional like me! Think of the lightsaber keyblade and Spiderman teaming up with Sora! Ignore are logic and sensibility and be blissfully unaware of how much of a bad idea it is! 

I'm sorry, but I can't just be blissfully unaware. There's a long list of Disney and Pixar movies that would make great worlds in KH that they still haven't used. Another thing I wanted to see in a KH game is worlds based on FF games, and we haven't seen that either. Once you crossover Marvel and Star Wars into this, there's no reason why you can't argue anything else be crossed over in KH. If you can put Marvel, why not DC? If you can put Star Wars, why not Star Trek, or Indiana Jones? Marvel crosses over with Capcom for Marvel vs Capcom, so why not put Capcom? Capcom did Capcom vs SNK, so why not cross that over? If we can cross over Capcom, why not cross over Nintendo and Sega? If we can cross that over, why not cross over Playstation games? We can watch Netflix on our game systems, so why not cross over Netflix? We can cross over almost every TV show and movie ever made into KH. Hopefully, that sounds as ridiculous to you as it does to me and you see my point. None of that other stuff would work in KH. All it would do is take an already convoluted game series and make it even more needlessly complicated. It works best when it's just Disney and FF, though Pixar and TWEWY is pushing it to it's limit. It would also take a cool idea and make it over the top and ridiculous to the point where you can't even take it seriously anymore. It wouldn't even be Kingdom Hearts anymore, at least not the Kingdom Hearts I love. It would be something else entirely.

I'm sorry, but I can't just be blissfully unaware. There's a long list of Disney and Pixar movies that would make great worlds in KH that they still haven't used. Another thing I wanted to see in a KH game is worlds based on FF games, and we haven't seen that either. Once you crossover Marvel and Star Wars into this, there's no reason why you can't argue anything else be crossed over in KH. If you can put Marvel, why not DC? If you can put Star Wars, why not Star Trek, or Indiana Jones? Marvel crosses over with Capcom for Marvel vs Capcom, so why not put Capcom? Capcom did Capcom vs SNK, so why not cross that over? If we can cross over Capcom, why not cross over Nintendo and Sega? If we can cross that over, why not cross over Playstation games? We can watch Netflix on our game systems, so why not cross over Netflix? We can cross over almost every TV show and movie ever made into KH. Hopefully, that sounds as ridiculous to you as it does to me and you see my point. None of that other stuff would work in KH. All it would do is take an already convoluted game series and make it even more needlessly complicated. It works best when it's just Disney and FF, though Pixar and TWEWY is pushing it to it's limit. It would also take a cool idea and make it over the top and ridiculous to the point where you can't even take it seriously anymore. It wouldn't even be Kingdom Hearts anymore, at least not the Kingdom Hearts I love. It would be something else entirely.

Then Kingdom Hearts can be a crossover game! Think about it, they will just about never stop making a Kingdom Hearts game, they will have to make a Star Wars world at some point! And they will run out of Disney games before Kingdom Hearts stops making them money... So why not have the Kingdom Hearts universe expand? Who knows maybe Kingdom Hearts XIV-2 will have Capcom and Nintendo worlds! Sora jumping around in the Mushroom kingdom. Who knows what the video game headlines will read? "It started with Disney, and now we have the world of 'How I Meet Your Mother'"