Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

It is possible for Sora and the other to go to the worlds that have the princesses of heart in it, which could mean that those worlds are possibly in kh3. I'm not saying that they are going to be in the game, but if they have to protect the princesses of heart does that mean that they have to go to those worlds in order to protect the princesses of heart, or in kingdom hearts 3 there will be new princesses instead of the old ones? 

Edited by Zeldablade7

My guess is that we will either go to their worlds in KH3 OR they will show up in cutscenes.

The cutscene part is possible because I don't think they would want to put 7 old worlds in kingdom hearts 3. It would make sense. 

They don't necessarily have to but I bet they will show at least some worlds in cutscenes and others we might actually visit ourselves.

^ This pretty much.

However, since Kingdom Hearts III is supposed to be big, my guess is they may put every Princess of Hearts' home worlds for us to visit. If they end up doing this, I only ask for two things:

1) Make Destiny Islands a true playable world. No exceptions!

2) Make Wonderland less of a frigging maze  -_-''

Peace!