Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

So we know that sora failed his mark of mastery because he fell into his nightmares that which riku had to drag him out of. But a tough question would be, how is sora able to wield the master keeper on destiny islands from the 2013 E3 trailer if he didn't pass? By then, will sora have become a master? Was it left for him by aqua? And if so, WHY?? <-----

Ruby said it the best but also the whole reason he didn't pass the first time is because he's just a normal guy and Nomura wants to keep him that way so he can have some kind of a connection to the player which I'm ok with that but if at the end of Kingdom Hearts 3 he becomes a Keyblade Master I'll be ok with that as well.

Of course he'll be a master! I'm betting they didn't make him a master in 3D because they wanted to make him a master at the end of KH3! Its just the perfect to wrap-up the saga! The main character saves everyone and is rewarded with the title of master in an epic ceremony or something like that.

Edited by PrinceNoctis

Nope. Tetsuya Nomura already stated that Sora will not become a master, and that he'll leave him as an "ordinary boy" so the players can relate more to him.

Peace!

Edited by CaelumMare

Considering Nomura still wants to go with Sora being an "ordinary boy" (eventhoughthat'skindofbullshitlol), we're probably not gonna see him get the Master rank. He doesn't really need it, either. Its more of a formality for him at this point, if he were to get it that is.

Edited by Firaga Sensei

As much as I want Sora to became a master and the fact that he should become one in KH3, like what everybody else mentioned,  Nomura already confirmed that Sora will not become a master because he won't be a ordinary boy anymore ( even though he does not fit any type of description of a "normal boy")

He already has the power of a master so its 'meh'