Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Demyx.

How the story for 358/2 Days was created

IMO all they needed to do was to make it possible to actually fight with each org member with their own special powers and moves and not the generic shtick they did where they just used whatever magic you loaded up like how you can make Axel use blizzard .Also more boss fights with other org members would also made this game better imo .People wanted to learn more about the org members and their backstories and it really didn't deliver .

Fleshing out the gameplay in general would help, too. It was mindless, even by KH standards. Also, adding in Xion for no purpose kinda hurt that. I'd prefer something about the Organization as a whole.

Yes, all my hatred about how it was supposed to be about the (whole) Organization. That's why to me, it's known as Kingdom Hearts: Axel, Roxas, and Xion. I still call it "Days" for simplicity.

I kept asking "Where's my backstory about how Demyx, Luxord, Marluxia, and Larxene were found?! Why does Xemnas and Saix sit or stand and do absolutely nothing?! Why does Roxas begin to grow a brain until long after Sora fell asleep?! Why?!?"

Nomura: No, firetruck you steve you're fired. 

Despite this thread bashing Xion, I lost it and had the best laugh this week reading that one line xD

Staff Member 2 (Steve): How about a strong, independent woman?

Yes. I would have been perfectly ok with it if she:

Posted Image

was in Days.

Then 358/2 Days was made and it sucked...

Sucked is too kind a word.

Am I the only person that liked that game?  I loved the the original characters and story were the main focus, and the friendship between Axel, Roxas and Xion was just beautiful.  I still kinda wish I had two other people to eat ice cream and enjoy the sunset with (hint hint).