Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Power Jusho

Who do you think will voice the Persona 5 protagonist and what will his name be?

Posted Image

It's very hard to think of a voice actor for him. I was thinking of Bryce Papenbrook with his popularity or maybe Todd Haberkorn or maybe even Sam Riegel to get a step up from Teddie. As for his canon name, why not Kira Shatoshi?

Posted Image

It's very hard to think of a voice actor for him. I was thinking of Bryce Papenbrook with his popularity or maybe Todd Haberkorn or maybe even Sam Riegel to get a step up from Teddie. As for his canon name, why not Kira Shatoshi?

Most likely Yuri Lowenthal. In the past persona games, Yuri Lowenthal's had major roles and that guy just strikes me as a Yuri guy. I don't know any of those actors you mentioned, but if Teddie's VA were to voice P5's protagonist that's be a little... no. Every time you play you'd keep thinking that's Teddie and nobody really liked Teddie that much.

Yuri Lowenthal voiced the P3 protagonist. I mean, there are a lot of shared voice actors between the games, but I'd at least like the P5 protag to not share his voice with P3 or P4 MCs.

P4's MC had Johnny Yong Bosch, and P3's just had Yuri's for the grunts (as far as I could hear, never heard any of the Persona names) so it's not like it matters that much. But I suppose if something tied them all together (like another PQ or an anime or another fighting game) the voices would probably sound too alike.Other than that, I'd think Jason Marsden would be a nice fit for him.

P4's MC had Johnny Yong Bosch, and P3's just had Yuri's for the grunts (as far as I could hear, never heard any of the Persona names) so it's not like it matters that much. But I suppose if something tied them all together (like another PQ or an anime or another fighting game) the voices would probably sound too alike.Other than that, I'd think Jason Marsden would be a nice fit for him.

He says the names in P3, but it doesn't seem as common as P4. I wouldn't be upset if Yuri was the P5 protag, but I'd still prefer it be different. Ultimately, it doesn't really matter too much, I agree.

He says the names in P3, but it doesn't seem as common as P4. I wouldn't be upset if Yuri was the P5 protag, but I'd still prefer it be different. Ultimately, it doesn't really matter too much, I agree.

Yuri is also Ryoji in P3. So whoever is the voice of the P5 MC, will be the villain too.