Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

Marvel and Star Wars, but those have been discussed to death by this point. Same with most Pixar films--in terms of tone, setting, and plot, most of them just plain don't fit in a universe like Kingdom Hearts. But in terms of Disney films we don't want to see, I can't really think of anything.

Maybe Bolt. I actually haven't seen it, but from what I know of the plot it might fall into the same issues as Pixar.

No Pixar, Marvel, or Star Wars. 

Just because Disney owns them does not mean that they should be in Kingdom Hearts. I don't want Kingdom Hearts to become a hodge podge of bullshit. We have Final Fantasy, Disney, and TWEWY. We don't need more bull crap. There are tons of movies that they still have not used and a lot of worlds have unfinished stories like Land of Dragons (Mulan II), Atlantica(Little Mermaid II), Port Royal(There are 4 more of these', and the Lion King. To me putting in PMSW would be at 'F*ck You' to those Disney movies as if they were not 'good enough'. Disney has a plethora of movies to choose from. 

If Nomura does this, which he probably will, I will never forgive him.

Edited by HikariYami

I don't want to see a Pinocchio world in any form, especially not that godforsaken Monstro world. Any other world can return, so long as that one never does.

I'd also prefer not to have any Marvel or Star Wars. Pretty much any animated Disney or Pixar world I'd be open to.

There is only one Pixar and one Marvel world I'm willing to see in KH. 

Pixar: Highlands (Brave), simply Because Merida is an official Princess and would be one bad-ass party member with that bow of hers. And I think we should get all current Princesses that haven't been seen yet, Pocahontas, Tiana, Merida, Elsa and Anna, in KH3

Marvel: SanFransokyo (BIg Hero Six) because it's part of the animated canon, the animation style would work and, cause, Baymax Summon.

But until or unless there is a Star Wars movie that is both part of Disney's Animated Canon and the Star Wars Movie Canon I cannot accept it in KH

Also, I think we need to accept that, despite not being confirmed there is a significant chance, almost a guarantee, of Frozen being in KH3 simply because of one, unavoidable fact. Almost half it's box office gross was made in Japan, The movie made $400m worldwide and $267m of that was in Japan.

But, regardless of the worlds in the game I'll still end up buying it and playing though all of them, even the optional ones.

Edited by Isamu_Kuno

Also, I think we need to accept that, despite not being confirmed there is a significant chance, almost a guarantee, of Frozen being in KH3 simply because of one, unavoidable fact. Almost half it's box office gross was made in Japan, The movie made $400m worldwide and $267m of that was in Japan.

According to Wikipedia, Frozen made $400M in NA, and $870M in other countries, with $247M in Japan. .. So it's a little more successful than you said :P About a fifth of the films profit was from Japan, so that's pretty extraordinary.

Im just done with goddamn water levels. in KH, in any other games, im done with all of it. so please god, no atlantis, or pirates, or any other franchise that could possibly produce a water level.

I don't want Shibuya. If there's to be a world that isn't Disney, I'd rather it be a Final Fantasy one.

Nor do I want the Keyblade Graveyard, unless they decide to actually execute it in a fashion that's almost interesting and not just a boring dustbowl.

Tangled

The Emperor's new groove

StarWars

Marvel (well I think the avengers would mayby fine)

And most old worlds.

I don't want Shibuya. If there's to be a world that isn't Disney, I'd rather it be a Final Fantasy one.

Nor do I want the Keyblade Graveyard, unless they decide to actually execute it in a fashion that's almost interesting and not just a boring dustbowl.

Keyblade Graveyard will probably come as Xehanort has hinted that.