Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Firaga

Aladdin's Blog: The Anti Five Questions Files

Entry 1: 9/4/14

My loyal followers,

I have decided to create a brand new entry in my blog based on something that I feel I must speak my mind against. As you know, I am a moderator of KH13 team and have been recently been given the title "Managing Editor of Show Content". which means I have been given the job of analyzing and keeping check of whatever goes on in the show to make sure nothing is too risque and if I see something unfit, I report it.

That, my followers, brings me to the topic of this journal: "Five Questions W/ The KH Cast". This is a series recently created by user Firaga Sensei, who has gained a reputation of being obscene and sometimes just painfully annoying, I must say. This series is a reboot of his previous series, "5 Questions With The Kingdom Hearts Cast"; the only real difference between that and this new series is that it is structured a bit differently and also a bit more focused. The main premise of "Five Questions" is Kingdom Hearts characters host the show and answer five questions submitted by fans and other KH13 members. Now, on paper, this sounds like a good idea right? Unfortunately, the reality is far far worse.

I am disgusted with my fellow Kingdom Hearts cast members who have decided to participate with this, as well as Firaga for holding responsibility for their actions and obscene choice of words. They displayed such behavior in the original series' incarnation, but now, they are simply crossing lines. Only two episodes have been published, but with the combined efforts of Firaga, as well as his first two hosts Sora and Riku, they have already made strides to promote such audacious content that even their fellow cast members have shown disgust as well.

I'm afraid that I can't personally bring down the show myself. Firaga has a special contract with site creators DChuich that explicitly states he has both creative control and showrunner rights, meaning it can only be shut down under his power and his power alone. But rest assured my loyal subjects, I will do my best to warn Firaga and the cast of the trouble they are putting themselves into, as well as send in my own influences towards the show's content writers in hopes that "Five Questions" can improve upon itself and become a more appropriate addition to the forums, because in my opinion, it is not worthy of being on the forums at all in its current state. But, in due time, my loyal followers. In due time.

-- Aladdin, Managing Editor Of Show Content

Edited by Firaga Sensei

Entry 2: 9/8/14

My loyal followers,

I have some unfortunate news: it seems the 'Five Questions' cast has decided to respond back to my comments and my attempts to improve their show with very venomous poise. One of their members in particular and the host of last week's episode, Kairi, had the most venom; she explicitly made fun of both me as a person as well as me as a moderator. She literally proclaimed that I was a determinant of "style, trend and coolness" and then proceeded to falsely vomit right after.

Apparently, I am dealing with a cast of degenerates. But rest assured, my ambitions have not stopped, even if Firaga Sensei himself is even against my campaign. I have one job: to make sure that the forums are safe from such facility as 'Five Questions', and I intend to do that job regardless of what the cast members may think. I've already submitted a report about this happening to DChuich, and given the kindness in his heart, he was able to see my case. He then alerted Firaga Sensei, and from then on, I do not know exactly what the two parties discussed. I do know that he assured me that Sensei will be punished for his actions. So we may take that for what it will bring, my loyal subjects.

Edited by Firaga Sensei

Entry 3: 9/18/14

My loyal followers,

I apologize for taking so long on delivering my usual blog. You see, a very unfortunate event occurred over the last few days. On Sunday, I was relaxing at home and surveying news and information from the EKF event "One Night Stand", and in my email, I received a video. This video was from Firaga Sensei's 'Five Questions' email account. I was already suspicious of what was in it.

I opened the email and it contained a video called "Lion King Remix". I watched it, and instead of watching something like a nice remix of a song from that movie, like "Hakuna Matata" or "The Circle Of Life", I watched something that made me almost vomit in my lap. It was basically a bunch of hogwash and profanity dubbed over Lion King footage. It made me so sick, that I've been in bed the past few days recovering.

That is why I have officially sent a report to DChuich regarding this matter. He contacted Firaga Sensei, and while he was not the one to send the email, as he shares the email with the "Five Questions" cast, he did have to punish the one who sent it regardless. The one who did this was cast member Lea; I noticed it was him when at the end of the video's link, there was a message saying "Got it memorized?" As if I would ever memorize something as droll as that.

But anyways, Lea was informed of his punishment during his stint at "One Night Stand", where he was scheduled to fight a tag team match with Terra against the Fat Bandit Brigade (who ironically was the team I was rooting for) for their tag team championships. Lea had to be ejected from the match and Terra fought the Brigade on his own... only to lose. Horribly. I apologize to both Lea and Terra for this incident as I did not intend to cause them to lose their titles. I simply had to do what was right. But let that be a lesson to Lea that sending such profanity to me, even as a joke, is simply unacceptable.

Entry 4: 9/25/14

My loyal followers,

I apologize again for my late absence. I am still recovering from the incident from last week; it seems that something like the Lion King Remix cannot be dealt with so easily.

I also have to apologize for the cast of 'Five Questions', as they continue to ignore my help and belittle me on their program. It is sad to see this, not only because I find it rather insulting but also because I truly want them to not have their show pulled from the forums. I believe the idea of 'Five Questions', as I stated before, is wonderful on paper. Just imagine: a civil and well-mannered program where the cast members speak in well mannered tones, with no foul language or obscenities used, and where they answer questions with the greatest of composure and articulation, while promoting the website they host on as well as moral values at the same time. It would certainly be a much better program that what they produce currently.

But alas, this is nothing more than a pipe dream. However, do not fret my loyal subjects: I will continue working until the Firaga Sensei and the cast understands my message, because after all, it is part of my job, and my job I shall do.

Edited by Firaga Sensei

Entry 5: 10/1/14

My loyal followers.

It seems my efforts to curb the 'Five Questions' shenanigans are failing. They simply do not want to listen to me nor do they seem to care about what I have to say. The simply see me as some negative authoritative force out to destroy their very way of life, and I must say, that is a rather exaggerated claim. After all, it cannot be that hard to at least soften their format. It is not like people would enjoy their current programming any less than they do now if the cast were to refrain from being loud and obnoxious while answering their questions, and I can vouch for that claim as well. There are many people, many people like you, my loyal subjects, who have held distaste for the 'Five Questions' show and its antics. Here are some of their criticisms:

"The format is structured well, giving themselves five questions to answer at a time in about ten to fifteen minutes of an episode, but then it is ruined when the host decides to ramble on about things that are unimportant, which distracts the viewer and causes mayhem within the schedule." - RulebookJohnny96

"It is simple unnecessary for these people to try and make their audience laugh or try to show off their personality while answering the questions; they are going against their own format to do so, and the show would be better off without it." StuckUpSusie25

"Firaga Sensei and the Kingdom Hearts cast members have no respect for themselves or their fans as they continue to make themselves look like fools while the audience has to sit through it. There is absolutely no appreciation or care shown for what they are doing at all." BlindBartholomew57

All of these are valid complaints, and I sympathize with these people and their ill feelings towards 'Five Questions', and I also send my condolences. if only sensible people like you could just state these transgressions to the cast themselves and give them a piece of their mind, so to speak. It would be a grand sight to see, and I would enjoy watching it in motion all the same.