Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sora96

Sora96's Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception Review

Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception follows up from 2009's Uncharted 2: Among Thieves. It stars Nathan Drake, Sully, Elena, Chloe and Cutter on a whole new quest.

Once again, Naughty Dog have stepped the graphics up yet another notch. The music is equally great and the great voice acting of the past two games continues here.

The gameplay has been stepped up too, there are quite a few moments that will leave you in awe at the situations Drake is thrown into. From hanging for his life on a falling plane to surviving a storm.

The gameplay is simply amazing, I don't have much to complain about. Sure there are some puzzles and battles that annoy you a little but you can get through them and feel great about doing so as you enjoy another great cutscene.

The story is again, amazing. It would have been good to have Chloe and Cutter more involved in the later part of the game but it was understandable why they weren't.

If you want the game hard, there's modes there. You want it very easy, there's even a mode for that.

Those trophy lists keep getting longer.

Multiplayer has taken another big leap with a great range of maps and co-op scenarios with tons of customization.

You've also gotta love being able to re-watch all the cutscenes along with some bonus features and concept art.

It's hard for me to decide which is better between this and 2. Both are amazing in their own right.

The Uncharted games developed by Naughty Dog are amazing, I must give a big thanks to my mate Everglow for recommending them to me.

I have never played what I deem to be "a perfect video game" this trilogy hasn't changed that but they haven't been far off the mark either.

Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception is another amazing game, I just hope Uncharted 4: A Thief's End is even better.

9/10

Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception follows up from 2009's Uncharted 2: Among Thieves. It stars Nathan Drake, Sully, Elena, Chloe and Cutter on a whole new quest.

Once again, Naughty Dog have stepped the graphics up yet another notch. The music is equally great and the great voice acting of the past two games continues here.

The gameplay has been stepped up too, there are quite a few moments that will leave you in awe at the situations Drake is thrown into. From hanging for his life on a falling plane to surviving a storm.

The gameplay is simply amazing, I don't have much to complain about. Sure there are some puzzles and battles that annoy you a little but you can get through them and feel great about doing so as you enjoy another great cutscene.

The story is again, amazing. It would have been good to have Chloe and Cutter more involved in the later part of the game but it was understandable why they weren't.

If you want the game hard, there's modes there. You want it very easy, there's even a mode for that.

Those trophy lists keep getting longer.

Multiplayer has taken another big leap with a great range of maps and co-op scenarios with tons of customization.

You've also gotta love being able to re-watch all the cutscenes along with some bonus features and concept art.

It's hard for me to decide which is better between this and 2. Both are amazing in their own right.

The Uncharted games developed by Naughty Dog are amazing, I must give a big thanks to my mate Everglow for recommending them to me.

I have never played what I deem to be "a perfect video game" this trilogy hasn't changed that but they haven't been far off the mark either.

Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception is another amazing game, I just hope Uncharted 4: A Thief's End is even better.

Uncharted 4: A thief's end! Already pre ordered. Out of the first 3 Uncharteds, I like the second one best sor far.

Why pre-order something from over a year away? Lol.

Cause I'm a diehard fan and want to experience buying the game and lock in pre order bonuses. Just like I buy two copies of some games cause I'm a collecter, one to play, one to leave sealed as a collecters item. 

Cause I'm a diehard fan and want to experience buying the game and lock in pre order bonuses. Just like I buy two copies of some games cause I'm a collecter, one to play, one to leave sealed as a collecters item. 

Just pre-order it once they've actually announced it's release date and bonuses. Personally I'm getting the almost certain PS4 bundle.

Just pre-order it once they've actually announced it's release date and bonuses. Personally I'm getting the almost certain PS4 bundle.

I already have pre ordered, but yeah it's almost certain for that game.