Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Firaga

Image AniManga Characters...

Nope... but can you? SPEED ROUND, GO!

... Nope, I can't either xP

I was leaning more towards the Digimon guy myself (I don't remember his name right now ;_; ).

Tai?

...Omg. Tai and Kai are next to each other.

If only that actually meant something.

Seiya, Tenma,Krillin, Kazuki,Tai, Kai, Shiryu, Yato, Yugi, Zatch, Pain, Ed Elric, Luffy, Zoro, Ichigo, Sasake, Itachi, Naruto, Kenshin, Yusake, Kigome, Inuyasha, Kakashi, Gohan, Pikachu, Shaoran, Vegeta, Athena(Sayori) Mega Man X, Goku, Tsuna,

Can You Name All of These Characters?

That is about all I have, I can name all where they are from, but you know me Xiro I am bad with names.

Seiya, Tenma,Krillin, Kazuki,Tai, Kai, Shiryu, Yato, Yugi, Zatch, Pain, Ed Elric, Luffy, Zoro, Ichigo, Sasake, Itachi, Naruto, Kenshin, Yusake, Kigome, Inuyasha, Kakashi, Gohan, Pikachu, Shaoran, Vegeta, Athena(Sayori) Mega Man X, Goku, Tsuna,

That is about all I have, I can name all where they are from, but you know me Xiro I am bad with names.

So it was Shiryu. I always forget xP

I like how there are a few just peeking out from behind other characters. Like, look at Byakuya and Natsu.

So it was Shiryu. I always forget xP

I like how there are a few just peeking out from behind other characters. Like, look at Byakuya and Natsu.

Natsu, I couldn't remember his name. Also Kyo, and Toshiro. 

I don't know which one is technically the weakest, but I don't think pikachu or the digi tamers could kill me with just a finger.

Hmm... I believe Pikachu would be capable and sending an electric shock with physical contact (i.e. its paw or "finger"). Taking into account that the amount of electricity Pikachu can produce, in real life I wouldn't doubt that it would be enough to kill. Whether or not you would consider that as being "with just a finger" is up to your interpretation. xD I don't know about the digi tamers though.

Hmm... I believe Pikachu would be capable and sending an electric shock with physical contact (i.e. its paw or "finger"). Taking into account that the amount of electricity Pikachu can produce, in real life I wouldn't doubt that it would be enough to kill. Whether or not you would consider that as being "with just a finger" is up to your interpretation. xD I don't know about the digi tamers though.

It would really depend on what they could press with their digivices, but that would be like saying pulling the trigger of a gun is killing someone with just a finger.Hmm I thought pikachu used his full body and launched it basically through his cheeks, but i could be wrong. Though either way I forgot the possibility of him using electricity with his fingers. (assuming he officially has a finger)