Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sora96

Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remaster - Discussion Topic

16 members have voted

1. 1. If you could add one thing to X/X-2 HD Remaster on PS4 what would it be?

• "Easy", "Normal" and "Hard" difficulty modes to all 3 games.
    • Japanese voice option for all titles included.
    • Option to skip cutscenes in FFX.
    • Cross-save with PS3 and PS Vita.
    • Cross-platform trophy list for PS3 & PS Vita to extend to PS4.
    • Include *that* novella as a pre-order bonus.
    • Final Fantasy X-3 teaser.
    • Something else. Try to be reasonable though.

Ahahahaha.

No.

Eh, what's wrong with that? It's perfectly reasonable if you don't have it for the PS3 already. And if you did have it, then why would you buy it again? Unless you're a big fan or a collector, which means the price wouldn't matter anyway.

Eh, what's wrong with that? It's perfectly reasonable if you don't have it for the PS3 already. And if you did have it, then why would you buy it again? Unless you're a big fan or a collector, which means the price wouldn't matter anyway.

Pretty much, and you can transfer all your save files over and keep collecting trophies.

this gives me the feeling they're going to be filling the kh game a year quota with a ps4 remaster

That could delay KH3 even more. Lol. And there is no "kh game a year quota".

Eh, I'll wait for the price drop.Also, not that they could do that for this, but for game that are initially release on two generations of console (i.e. PS4 and PS3 or XBOX360 and XBOX1) it should be buy one get both. Like if you get a physical copy of a PS3 game you shoudl get a download code for the digital PS4 version of the same game or vice-versa.

That could delay KH3 even more. Lol. And there is no "kh game a year quota".

To be fair he said no new games until KH3, he could still do remasters because thy wouldn't necessarily be "new". Earlier he just said "one game a year" but did not qualify with "new" In other words, "one game a year" and "no new games until KH3" do not necessarily contradict each other. and after FFXV is done they can have that team handle the remasters since most of them worked on the original KH and KH2 anyway, which wouldn't cause a delay on KH3.

Edited by Isamu_Kuno

Eh, I'll wait for the price drop.Also, not that they could do that for this, but for game that are initially release on two generations of console (i.e. PS4 and PS3 or XBOX360 and XBOX1) it should be buy one get both. Like if you get a physical copy of a PS3 game you shoudl get a download code for the digital PS4 version of the same game or vice-versa.

To be fair he said no new games until KH3, he could still do remasters because thy wouldn't necessarily be "new". Earlier he just said "one game a year" but did not qualify with "new" In other words, "one game a year" and "no new games until KH3" do not necessarily contradict each other.

if you count the fm's in JP he has been on pace for a game year. i agree with sora96 it would delay kh3 but i have a feeling nomura and this team had this planned from the start.

Now how about you add a cutscene skip option on this port of a port and I'll be completely sold. If SE can bother with having both the original and Remaster version of the soundtracks than they should let us skip the cutscenes like with KHFM HD.

Now how about you add a cutscene skip option on this port of a port and I'll be completely sold. If SE can bother with having both the original and Remaster version of the soundtracks than they should let us skip the cutscenes like with KHFM HD.

There's a skip option for cutscenes in X-2 and Last Mission, we'll see if X does but I'd expect it to.

Some PS2 screenshots along with the PS3 and PS4 screenshots would've been nice. Anyway I guess I'll be getting this since the graphics seem to have improved by a lot :biggrin: I got the PS3 version but I stopped after getting Rikku in my party.

... the PS3 version is already 20 bucks and they decide to release this for TEN BUCKS more than the original price? At the very least they could've added SOMETHING new besides music swapping (which is functionally useless in X-2 anyways)

Never mind in Canada it's going to be a proper 60 dollars... blegh

I hate that I'm going to buy the PS4 versions of KH1.5 and 2.5 when they come out :/