Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
The Transcendent Key

Image Golden Fighter's Heartless Creations!

These are awesome! I hope you use these Heartless designs for The Keyblade War Chapter III. Also, I would like for you to draw a Heartless version of Ganon from Legend Of Zelda Ocarina Of Time, you know, the huge pig-like Ganon wielding the two swords in the final battle. Here's a picture of him to show what I mean.: 

Posted Image

Edited by Tom13

These are awesome! I hope you use these Heartless designs for The Keyblade War Chapter III. Also, I would like for you to draw a Heartless version of Ganon from Legend Of Zelda Ocarina Of Time, you know, the huge pig-like Ganon wielding the two swords in the final battle. Here's a picture of him to show what I mean.: 

Posted Image

Well, Ganon is not a Disney or Final Fantasy Summon related character, but for this one time, I'll do this.  And thanks, I'm glad you think these Heartless should be in The Keyblade War Chapter III! :)

That Soul Seeker looks good, it sort of looks like how Rayman would be if he was an evil ghost.

Haha, thanks, I'm glad you liked it! :D

Good drawing as always!  :D

Thank you Hazimie, my good friend. ^_^

okay the second i saw this title i wa slike "HOLY SHIT CAN IT BE I MST SEE THESE" and let me tell you these are AWESOME. Nice job!

Haha, I'm glad you liked the drawings so much!  It gives me great pride to see that so many people love my drawings!  Thank you so much! :D

The darkling looks like a cookie, can I eat him?  :3
Brute look's like the diamond transformation in Ben 10.
Soul Seeker looks SOOO AWESOME!!!! Kinda like a pokemon.

Lol, no, the Darkling is not a cookie, so he's not for eating! xD

And as for Brute, now that you mention it, he does look like Ben 10's Diamond Transformation, lol. 

Haha, you think? :3

Here's the art for your suggestions to make a Heartless Creation; Dragonic Overlord!! xD

Posted Image

Ooh, this looks awesome!  Challenge accepted! :D

Thank you all so much for your comments, they mean a lot to me!  I will keep posting more of my Heartless designs as often as I can, so keep your eyes peeled please! :D

Hey there everybody, good evening!  How are you all doing!?  Here are two more drawings I made showcasing more of my Heartless Creations!  I made these two yesterday!  Take a look and tell me what you think! :D

Here is a Heartless Design suggested to me by Hazimie, and I have to say that it looks pretty dang good!  But you be the judges! :D

Posted Image

Alpha Draco: A deadly Emblem Heartless and fearsome adversary, this is a foe to be reckoned with.  One of the Thirteen Heartless commanders, Alpha Draco is the one who commands the most strength and cunning.  It's deadly blade is extraordinarily powerful, and it is advised that you try not to get hit by it.  Its mighty figure alone inspires fear in the hearts of even the bravest of warriors.  The Alpha Draco is ruthless and unmerciful, and will stop at nothing to obtain victory.

And here's what I think that Heartless would look like in a world based on the movie Tangled! :3

Posted Image

Silver Mellow: An Emblem Heartless similar to Red Nocturne, Blue Rhapsody, etc, the Silver Mellow specializes in using Stop magic and also casts Slow.  A few strikes with the Keyblade are enough to bring it down, but keep it wandering around the battlefield too long, and you could find yourself frozen in time.

Ruffian: These rounded Emblem Heartless, similar to the Large Bodies, tend to be lazy, but when provoked, they are highly dangerous.  They mainly tackle opponents head on and try to smash them with their body weight.  These baddies are also immune to attacks from the front, but attacking from behind is another story...

Thief: Swift, agile and cunning Emblem Heartless, Thiefs run here and there, waiting for the right moment to steal items from you, and add a little damage for comfort. The Thief can normally be seen with Ruffians, and when together, they provide quite a tricky duo to take down.  Taking down a Thief before it steals your items though, could yield some useful rewards.

So then, I hope you all liked these designs, and please comment on them!  I want you all to tell me what you think of my latest Heartless designs!  I'll deeply appreciate the feedback!  Thank you very much, and I hope to post more of my designs real soon! :D

Edited by Golden Fighter

Hey there everybody, good evening!  How are you all doing!?  Here are two more drawings I made showcasing more of my Heartless Creations!  I made these two yesterday!  Take a look and tell me what you think! :D

Here is a Heartless Design suggested to me by Hazimie, and I have to say that it looks pretty dang good!  But you be the judges! :D

Posted Image

Alpha Draco: A deadly Emblem Heartless and fearsome adversary, this is a foe to be reckoned with.  One of the Thirteen Heartless commanders, Alpha Draco is the one who commands the most strength and cunning.  It's deadly blade is extraordinarily powerful, and it is advised that you try not to get hit by it.  Its mighty figure alone inspires fear in the hearts of even the bravest of warriors.  The Alpha Draco is ruthless and unmerciful, and will stop at nothing to obtain victory.

And here's what I think that Heartless would look like in a world based on the movie Tangled! :3

Posted Image

Silver Mellow: An Emblem Heartless similar to Red Nocturne, Blue Rhapsody, etc, the Silver Mellow specializes in using Stop magic and also casts Slow.  A few strikes with the Keyblade are enough to bring it down, but keep it wandering around the battlefield too long, and you could find yourself frozen in time.

Ruffian: These rounded Emblem Heartless, similar to the Large Bodies, tend to be lazy, but when provoked, they are highly dangerous.  They mainly tackle opponents head on and try to smash them with their body weight.  These baddies are also immune to attacks from the front, but attacking from behind is another story...

Thief: Swift, agile and cunning Emblem Heartless, Thiefs run here and there, waiting for the right moment to steal items from you, and add a little damage for comfort. The Thief can normally be seen with Ruffians, and when together, they provide quite a tricky duo to take down.  Taking down a Thief before it steals your items though, could yield some useful rewards.

So then, I hope you all liked these designs, and please comment on them!  I want you all to tell me what you think of my latest Heartless designs!  I'll deeply appreciate the feedback!  Thank you very much, and I hope to post more of my designs real soon! :D

Dude,that art was perfect. I mean,Dragonic Overlord's story of his life was almost comparable to Alpha's description. It's beyond amazing! Thanks a lot for this,really! xD

So yeah,if you want some suggestions for your new arts,I have several of them if you like! :D

Hey everyone, good evening!  I hope you are all doing okay!  Now then, here's my latest batch of Heartless!  I came up with these in the past few days.  I hope you all enjoy these! :D

I don't know how I even came up with this Heartless.  My mind is always sparking with imagination, so I always have some cool thoughts in my mind when it comes to designing things like these.  So then, here it is! :D

Posted Image

Warlock: An Emblem Heartless of mighty power and infinite malice, the Warlock is one of the Thirteen Heartless commanders, and is in charge of all magic wielding Heartless.  The Warlock commands forth its magic wielding underlings to do its bidding.  But when it comes to a one on one fight against it, be prepared for a deadly battle. It is also highly intelligent, and will restore its MP when running low, and while recovering its MP, it sends out its underlings to distract you.  Be prepared for a hefty battle with this tough customer.

Now these here are how I think Heartless would look like in a world based on the movie Frozen!  Take a look! :D

Posted Image

Cube Brawler: A Pureblood Heartless that is a stronger species of Icy Cubes, the Cube Brawlers pack quite a punch, but can be quite clumsy and are easy to overpower. But, if caught unprepared, you could end up receiving quite the beating thanks to the its formidable icy fists.

Tundra Lancer: Formidable and skilled combatants, Tundra Lancers are deadly and can prove to be quite the nuisance.  They always wield two icy spears that deal heavy damage should you be hit by them.  A healthy dose of Fire magic is enough to keep them away, but even then, they are still powerful Emblem Heartless.

Ice Mistress: While seeming to look harmless and peaceful, these Emblem Heartless are quite the opposite. Ice Mistresses summon glacial spikes from the snowy ground, and they can make hail fall from the sky.  In addition, they heal any other allies on the battlefield, so taking out the Ice Mistress should be your top priority when facing a large number of Heartless.

Well then, I hope you all liked these!  Please comment on them, I want to know what you all think of these drawings!  I'll be looking forward to reading your replies! Please let me know what you think of my latest Heartless designs!  I'll be sure to post more soon!  Oh, and yes Hazimie, feel free to keep giving me suggestions for more Heartless designs! :D

Edited by Golden Fighter

Hey there everyone, good evening!  I hope you've all had a great Saturday!  Now then, here are more Heartless Creations that I came up with yesterday, I hope you enjoy the latest batch of Heartless I drew!  Please tell me what you think of them! :D

These here are how I picture Heartless to be like if a world based on the movie The Jungle Book would appear in Kingdom Hearts III, seeing as how it was going to be in Birth By Sleep but didn't make the cut.  Anyways, here they are! :D

Posted Image

Killer Fish: Feisty, ferocious and deadly Emblem Heartless, Killer Fishes have sharp teeth that grab you tight and don't let you go, dealing fatal damage while chipping away at your HP bar steadily.  They mostly lurk near riverbeds, but when they start chasing you, they don't stop.  But cast thunder magic, and you'll have yourself some nicely fried fish!

Prowler: Cunning and stealthy predators, Prowlers are formidable Emblem Heartless that lie in wait, awaiting the proper moment to strike.  They tend to be most ferocious when you let your guard down, so keeping a sharp eye on these bad kitties is the key to taking them out quickly.  But be forewarned, Prowlers are also very agile and able to dodge most of your attacks. Patience is advised when taking on these deadly foes.

Frenzywild: Emblem Heartless that are relatives to Powerwilds, Bouncywilds and Sniperwilds, the Frenzywild is a vicious enemy that relentlessly attacks you and rarely lets you catch your breath.  When low on HP, these crazy monkeys go ever more berserk, flailing at you and making you receive critical damage.  It is advised to keep as much distance as possible from them, as taking them down with magic is the best way to go.

And here are how I think Heartless would look like in a world based on the movie Monster's Inc!  I liked Shadowgaze the most. xD

Posted Image

Creeper: Pureblood Heartless that love to give a good scare, Creeper's are more of an annoyance than a real threat.  They run around you in circles and flail their arms at you.  Taking them out can be quite difficult, since they never stay put in any one place.  Catch them by surprise though, and you'll be able to have the upper hand.

Shadowgaze: These large, strong Emblem Heartless love to fight, proving to be formidable foes.  They tend to defend weaker Heartless that happen to be around it, and are quite agile despite their size.  Watch out for its punches, for they'll stun you momentarily.

Dark Claw: These small Pureblood Heartless tend to stick to walls or ceilings, or anywhere where they are far away enough from you.  They spit out an acid slime that drains your MP over time, and also releases a strange substances that paralyzes you.  Since they are generally far away, scorching them up with fire magic is the best recommended strategy against these pests. 

Well then, I hope you enjoyed these Heartless designs!  I'll post more as soon as I can!  Please let me know what you thought of these Heartless, I'll appreciate your feedback!  I'll be looking forward to reading what you think of my Heartless! :D

You know, I like how you make these Heartless challenging foes based on the descriptions of each. It makes sense since Sora is meant to be more "mobile" in Kingdom Hearts III so the enemies would need to match that level.

By the way, that Killer Fish Heartless looks like that Pokemon Carvanha.

Peace!

Thank you all for your comments, I appreciate the feedback!  Now then, here are more Heartless Creations courtesy of moi!  I'm truly sorry for not posting any designs sooner, but since I was hospitalized recently, I wasn't able to come online, but now, I am back with more designs!  I hope you enjoy these, I drew them on September the 12th and 13th! :D

Here are how I imagine Heartless to be like in Tim Burton's version of Wonderland! :D

Posted Image

Mobile Plant: A Pureblood relative of the Creeper Plant, Mobile Plants have a slight advantage over their immobile brothers in the fact that these critters have small legs that allow them to move here and there.  Just as annoying as Creeper Plants, Mobile Plants can be quite the thorn on your side.  Luckily, with quick thinking, these pesky critters will be out of your hair in no time.

Knight Of Hearts: An Emblem Heartless with quite some skills, the Knight Of Hearts always has some tricks up its sleeve.  It always wields cards, keeping them close for when things turn dire.  Normally well rounded and agile foes, these Heartless can be quite the nuisance.  Take away its two cards though, and it might enter into a state of panic...

Jester: More suited for comic relief than actual combat, these Emblem Heartless are mostly docile, aiming to give you laughs instead of royal pains.  But if you provoke these small Heartless, they might just flail at you and give you quite the beating.  So please, whenever you see a Jester, appreciate its attempts at making you laugh, and you might get a good enough reward...

And well, this one, oh this one, I really love how this one turned out.  Its design also reminds me of the Guard Armor from Traverse Town.  Huh, maybe that's where I got the inspiration for this one! :O

Posted Image

Dark Knight: One of the Thirteen Heartless commanders, the Dark Knight is probably one of the most feared Emblem Heartless to ever roam the worlds.  Its heavily built body can withstand even the strongest of fatal blows, and its multiple arms each have considerably terrifying strength.  It commands most Heartless underlings and has quite a thirst for combat.  Relentless and mighty, the Dark Knight is feared by all.

Okay then, so those were my latest designs!  I hope you all liked them!  Please tell me what you think of these latest designs, I'll appreciate the feedback very very much! And don't worry Hazimie, I'll make the Heartless Creation based on the image you posted!  Well then, I hope you all comment on these latest Heartless, and stay tuned for the next batch! :D

Edited by Golden Fighter