Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

Hey guys, have you ever read or buy some KH manga, and how do you find them?

( for my part i have the complete KH 358/2 days manga collections and it's simply as perfect as the game, the end is just perfect)

I got the boxset of the Kh manga for 40 off Amazon. The one volume Yen Press reprint of KH Com is your best bet, but it's a different translation from the first one from Tokoyopop. The KH II manga only has two volumes, but Yen Press did new ones. 

Try Amazon, expect steep prices, and damitt, I want DAYS manga. >.< #jealous 

They are kinda strange... to the extent that I find them good because they're so stupid. I've mostly just read random chapters from Days and... well, I gotta say I don't understand the mangaka's sense of humor.

At least it's not as odd as the TWEWY manga.

They are kinda strange... to the extent that I find them good because they're so stupid. I've mostly just read random chapters from Days and... well, I gotta say I don't understand the mangaka's sense of humor.At least it's not as odd as the TWEWY manga.

Yes i can understand sometimes Japan humour is really weird ^^ ( whatever thank you, you made me remenber i have to read TWEWY manga :) ) Edited by Caracool

Nope. I never buy nor read the KH mangas because I never see the point. I bought all the games on consoles and handhelds and that's it. Also are the mangas not part of the continuation of the video games?

Edited by Movies798

Hey guys, have you ever read or buy some KH manga, and how do you find them?

( for my part i have the complete KH 358/2 days manga collections and it's simply as perfect as the game, the end is just perfect)

If you have an iDevice there's an app named Manga Storm, there's a lot of mangas incluiding the KH ones

They are kinda strange... to the extent that I find them good because they're so stupid. I've mostly just read random chapters from Days and... well, I gotta say I don't understand the mangaka's sense of humor.At least it's not as odd as the TWEWY manga.

TWEWY manga is magic.

Edited by JustBetweenYouAnd-I

I got some of the manga (kh1 and one 358/2)

Personally I love them. And the 358/2 manga makes you cry harder for Xion because of how adorable she is in the manga ;A;

Barnes and Nobles usually has them.

Edited by Javelin434

I'm working on getting all of them, if I can. I have the KH1 Final Mix vol. 1, 2, ReCom in one vol., KH2 vol. 1, 2, and 358/2 Days vol. 1-3. I love the manga adaptations so freaking much! ^.^ I love Shiro Amano's take on the series, and I totally get his humor. I'll probably get a little heat for this, but I would say that the mangas are almost as good, if not better than the games themselves because of the extra time given to character development (especially in Days), plot development, and the way the manga explains some inconsistencies that the games never really did. Plus, the mangas add some little details and subplots that only enrich the story more. <3 Days has to be my favorite adaptation because of how much more the characters (especially the Organization) are fleshed out. Ok, I'm done. xD  

That is the actual thing, it's taken from the official Japanese release.

I meant an actual paper copy rather than just online scans. Some people prefer to read something they can hold in their hands, though I'm not one of them.

I'm working on getting all of them, if I can. I have the KH1 Final Mix vol. 1, 2, ReCom in one vol., KH2 vol. 1, 2, and 358/2 Days vol. 1-3. I love the manga adaptations so freaking much! ^.^ I love Shiro Amano's take on the series, and I totally get his humor. I'll probably get a little heat for this, but I would say that the mangas are almost as good, if not better than the games themselves because of the extra time given to character development (especially in Days), plot development, and the way the manga explains some inconsistencies that the games never really did. Plus, the mangas add some little details and subplots that only enrich the story more. <3 Days has to be my favorite adaptation because of how much more the characters (especially the Organization) are fleshed out. Ok, I'm done. xD  

Summed up my reasons for loving the KH Manga perfectly! Was a bit dissapointed that they aren't exploring some other worlds like Nightmare Before Christmas and Pirates of the Caribbean in the manga tho! :C Oh and Lion King too!

Summed up my reasons for loving the KH Manga perfectly! Was a bit dissapointed that they aren't exploring some other worlds like Nightmare Before Christmas and Pirates of the Caribbean in the manga tho! :C Oh and Lion King too!

Thank you! And, interestingly enough, other than missing Halloween Town, I'm fine with the Port Royal, and Pride Rock omissions.