• Don't know/Not sure.
  2. 2. Would you play it often?

• Yeah sure!
    • Maybe.
    • Not really.
    • I would try.
    • Another Option (explained as a post).

Posted Image

So now that the game is out, what do you think about it so far?

Also keep any spoilers and story spoilers in spoiler tags for those who haven't played it yet.

I haven't played it yet with the exception of the Alpha, but I am soon after I am done with my homework. Here's to hoping it is fun!

I don't have the full version, but I loved playing the beta. I'd probably give it an 8 or 9. I didn't exactly like that some missions require multiplayer, since teaming up with random people can be kinda spotty (I ended up with a team of three for one mission in the beta. One guy left, but me and the other person actually won. It took ages, but it was freaking awesome surviving that), but the missions themselves were fun.

Well me and lalalablah ( and other members on this site that also played with us, I wasn't sure who exactly those people were ) played the crap out of it so , I think the beta was a 8 or a 9.

This game is a must have for PlayStation and Xbox owners who like shooters imo. The series has a chance to be as big as Halo and Call of Duty.

Well me and lalalablah ( and other members on this site that also played with us, I wasn't sure who exactly those people were ) played the crap out of it so , I think the beta was a 8 or a 9.

This game is a must have for PlayStation and Xbox owners who like shooters imo. The series has a chance to be as big as Halo and Call of Duty.

I wouldn't even include the shooter part in that. Outside of Valve and Star Wars games, I personally don't care for the FPS genre at all. Destiny's one of the few that I really enjoy.

Eh

I'm satisfied with Halo especially since Destiny as far as I know doesn't support 4 players from the same console(Me and my brothers were playing Halo Reach online from the same Xbox 360 back then)

I think I'll save my money for the Halo Master Chief collection 

It's amazing! Unfortunately I dun have internet at home, so I can't play it anymore until I get my internet back. Also, some people might not know what exactly they're talking about if they refer to this game as something similar to another game other than Halo. Bungie has that Halo influence (they made it after all), but Destiny is far different than any other game I've played. 

Edited by Hero of Winds

It's amazing! Unfortunately I dun have internet at home, so I can't play it anymore until I get my internet back. Also, some people might not know what exactly they're talking about if they refer to this game as something similar to another game other than Halo. Bungie has that Halo influence (they made it after all), but Destiny is far different than any other game I've played.

Except that it's like Borlands 2...if it was less fun.