Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
XxBlossomingNobodyxX

Is everyone alright? Are you okay?

You seem like a very caring person, and I really admire that :) There really should be more people like you...

I'm alive and well by the way, thanks for asking :D We should all be asking our friends if they're okay, because someone you know could be suffering greatly and you wouldn't even have a clue about it, you know?

Peace!

You seem like a very caring person, and I really admire that :) There really should be more people like you...

I'm alive and well by the way, thanks for asking :D We should all be asking our friends if they're okay, because someone you know could be suffering greatly and you wouldn't even have a clue about it, you know?

Peace!

:3  >.< Haha, thanks, but i dont deal well with compliments.

:D Its great that you're alive and well! I hope you continue to be in the best spirits! I mean it :)

And yes, truly. I really hope that more people get the attention and care they need!

:3  >.< Haha, thanks, but i dont deal well with compliments.

:D Its great that you're alive and well! I hope you continue to be in the best spirits! I mean it :)

And yes, truly. I really hope that more people get the attention and care they need!

Hehe sorry, I just like complimenting people :3 And again thank you so much.

Peace!

I do have some little self-esteem problems but aside from that I'm good! And yeah, as Caelum said, we need more people like you, people who care and are willing to help, I helped my friend once with a very big problem last year, it's all over now and she's happy with her life! And in my opinion it's nice to feel that you are helping someone and that (s)he wants to ask you for help in other times.

I do have some little self-esteem problems but aside from that I'm good! And yeah, as Caelum said, we need more people like you, people who care and are willing to help, I helped my friend once with a very big problem last year, it's all over now and she's happy with her life! And in my opinion it's nice to feel that you are helping someone and that (s)he wants to ask you for help in other times.

yes i agree!

Im glad that you're doing good and i hope that stays and you end up being great! :)

That's one reason why i love to be here , this community is full of fabulous and caring persons , i maybe don't know who you are already but if you need any kind of helps or advices i'll be here 

thats great! i hope people will take u up on your offer :) im glad u intend to help, Lord knows we need more people like that in the world

Not quite. I've been hit by, I've been struck by a smooth criminal.

But in all seriousness I'm doing ok for the most part. Waiting for some life changing news that could come anyday which leaves me a little anxious but I try to put it at the back of my mind and just live.

haha i love that song!

And i hope u go from being okay to being great! and hopefully that news will change ur life for the better

thats great! i hope people will take u up on your offer :) im glad u intend to help, Lord knows we need more people like that in the world

haha i love that song!

And i hope u go from being okay to being great! and hopefully that news will change ur life for the better

Thank you so much, that honestly means the world. :')

To be honest... no.

But I'm pretty proud of myself, because I have panic attacks, depression, etc., so certain... tendencies also come along with it. There were very strong urges this weekend, and I have no idea how I made it through, but I did. On my own. Because I've learned a lot of things/techniques for coping and I made it and, just, ah! So glad.

So I spent this week immersing myself in making my friends happy, which I think I've succeeded in so far, and actually, it's helping me a lot too. My goal is to feel this super great this weekend, too, no matter what.

There are a lot of things about myself that I'm working on, but I guess I'm hanging in there.

I remember on someone's status a while back, you said something about your facial aesthetics. One of these things you're working on better not be that face! Leave it as it is, or I'll sue(?) kill you. It's sexy.

I'm alright. I just can't wait to finish my Master's degree so I can finally not be broke all the time, haha.

Aside from that, I'm pretty happy with my life, thanks for asking. If you ever need support or someone to talk to, I know you don't know me but you can certainly contact me through chat if you want to.

I like this topic. :)