Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
DChiuch

Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMIX to contain all-new secret movie, reveals Dengeki Online review

Who didn't see this coming? These two games leading into KH3, I would be shocked if we didn't get a "must see" for the fans. I'm not saying a KH3 trailer or anything like that but I feel it'll have something to do with finding Ventus, Aqua, and Terra. Mickey and Yen Sid will probably try to come up with a plan during the time Sora and Riku go into the sleeping worlds in DDD. Anyway my two cents.

I'm hoping it'll be a real proper HD pre-rendered trailer like the other Secret Movies, depicting some key moments that we can anticipate for Kingdom Hearts III. Maybe it will, maybe it won't, but either way it would definitely fit that it would be something Kingdom Hearts III related.

Even more reasons to buy this awesome game! I wish they would release an collectors edition still tho. Man am I super excited!!!!!!!!!!!! Seriously this is sooo cool to hear! I am very excited to see what is in store, maybe kingdom hearts 3 related?

Could it be for revealing HD remaster for KH3D? I doubt it but just one of the many possibilities. Other than that it could be KHIII related. Probably some kind of teaser. I really want to know about this now!! xD