Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
xVentusx

Osaka Team Working On A Online Multiplayer Gamer

Big surprise, they are working on 2.5 and KH3? What do you guys think it is? It could be Kingdom Hearts Online or a New Do said is game. I mean look how big FF XIV ARR came out to be and I would be suprised if they did the same thing to Kingdom Hearts.

Source:http://www.dualshockers.com/2014/09/11/kingdom-hearts-iiis-square-enix-studio-in-osaka-working-on-online-multiplayer-game-for-consoles/

Edited by xVentusx

It'd be a good chance to make up,for the big screw-up that shall not be named.

is it bad that i dont know what your talking about? o.O

Edited by benj0818

And you provide no source. I see zero reports about this.

HD 2.5 ReMIX is finished btw.

KHx is handled by another team in Square Enix outside the 1st Production Department. And no, they wouldn't remake it. That would be stupid, no need too, they're always adding new content.

A Kingdom Hearts Online would be silly. Not enough market for it. The single-player games can't even sell two million copies any more.

Edited by Shana09

And you provide no source. I see zero reports about this. HD 2.5 ReMIX is finished btw. KHx is handled by another team in Square Enix outside the 1st Production Department. And no, they wouldn't remake it. That would be stupid, no need too, they're always adding new content.

sorry, added the source in. Then what do you think it is?

Re:Chi?

I mean... if they make it cannon and full 3D that would be awesome... and it could be a MMO (but with 200 players doing random air combos all over the place with their Key-blade wielders might be too hectic and laggy) Though Re:Chi as Chi is now would be bad, the card system only works for a computer and would be god awful on a console, not to mention Non-canon, as far as game-play, NPCs and main plot. but something new like Kingdom Hearts: The Keyblade War MMO 

Might be cool