Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Kittenz

Do you have acne?

Do you have acne?  

28 members have voted

1. 1. Do you have acne?

• Yes, unfortunately :(
    • Nope

Weeeeeell if we're being honest I don't want you being alone, it took a lot of guts to make this Topic and admit it so I admire your courage Fire!

I have it too, to be honest that's kinda why I'm here so much rather than out in public

Like I know I'm awesome, but my acne seriously brings me down sometimes- I feel really angry and upset that I've got it when there's so many people that don't (I think it's my Mom's genes)

But yeah, I hate my face sometimes and just curse having it, some days it seriously depresses me while others I don't think about it

What helps me cope: beneath it I am beautiful, when it's gone there isn't going to be a single thing holding me back, so when I hit my mid to late twenties it will finally clear up and I'll have the whole package again! ;D

What also works is the mindset: better to have acne kinda bringing down your looks rather than actually have good skin but an ugly face, kinda mean but that's what helps me get by because without acne I'm gorgeous xD

Just think its temporary and it will be disappear in time, i had same and this holy day happened ! Then don't worry about it try your best to limit them ( clean up often your face with  mild soap, don't eat too fat ....) and it will be ok, it's probably not as ugly as you said and the advices of Ruby are really good too, then don't worry about it , you're probably a pretty girl with little complex and i understand it :) 

I don't have really bad acne like I used to; I used to get pimples in like the middle of my forehead...idk why it would always do that. But now, my acne is pretty controllable and when I do get pimples, they are small. As long as I don't like keep messing with my face and rub my hands all over it, then I barely have acne.

I get pimples here and there but they usually heal up in a day or two.  What sucks is that I'm allergic to most acne products sold in stores so I have to order organic stuff online.  

I have pretty bad acne on my lower forehead. I have minor acne on my cheeks, nose, and around my mouth but it isn't that bad. It really doesn't bother me that much since I hate the way Iook with or without it. 

I have mild to moderate acne. It used to be kind of bad when I was in my early teens. But now that I'm in my 20s, my acne is almost completely gone! Honestly, I never really felt too embarrassed by it. Everyone at some point gets it, so I figured why worry about a normal physical happening? Kittens, you're not ugly, you're just the way God made you. Be happy in that. But, I'll tell you what I use on my face if it will help? I use a 4 step program called AcneFree. I've been using it for years, and I promise you, this stuff works! :O You're supposed to used it twice a day, but I just use it at night. Its just as effective. I think you can get it at Walmart. Its not that expensive, as far as other face washes go.

My sweet, sweet, butterbean....you are not alone in your battle against the naughty epidermis. I'm 19, and I STILL have acne. In fact, I even have some scars on my face due to it's presence. I recommend using natural soaps that are made specifically for such issues, since many of the Acne products sold in stores contain chemicals that hurt you in the long run. Just be patient...continue to keep your face clean, avoid a lot of sodas and foods that are rich in acid (eat healthy), and get plenty of sleep at night. The pesky bumps should decrease with time.

Oh! And by the way... please take society's standard of beauty and toss it in the trash. True radiance shines from within.