Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

Guest Lady Dreana

Oh good, that means more screaming and more nightmares

This... Is a bit too soon, honestly. The game wasn't bad at all, I liked the concept, but... Really? It's been like a month, now...

Unlike certain other major gaming producers, some producers don't need over a decade to turn out a game.

Also, it makes sense to capitalize on their success while the iron is still hot. And given that the mechanics of the game are relatively easy, it's probably not too terribly difficult to get it out that fast.

Unlike certain other major gaming producers, some producers don't need over a decade to turn out a game.

Also, it makes sense to capitalize on their success while the iron is still hot. And given that the mechanics of the game are relatively easy, it's probably not too terribly difficult to get it out that fast.

I'm not saying they have to take a decade. I'm saying that announcing a sequel a month after the first is released seems a bit too soon. I know it makes sense to get it out while it's still huge, but it still feels way too soon.

I'm not saying they have to take a decade. I'm saying that announcing a sequel a month after the first is released seems a bit too soon. I know it makes sense to get it out while it's still huge, but it still feels way too soon.

It's kind of the same route that Slender took. Once you release a relatively simple game to the public, and people eat it up and want more, then they can probably spend the time and money to make a more complete game with more elements. Almost as though the game we've been playing has been a beta of sorts to see if the formula works.

It's kind of the same route that Slender took. Once you release a relatively simple game to the public, and people eat it up and want more, then they can probably spend the time and money to make a more complete game with more elements. Almost as though the game we've been playing has been a beta of sorts to see if the formula works.

I guess that makes more sense. I think it's that they're already trying to get people excited about it so soon that's making this seem strange.