Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Josuke Higashikata

The most random RP ever. (1x1 with aliyarocksyoursocks123)

There were two people, standing on the rooftop. They were glaring at each other, one holding a book and a pen, the other holding nothing. The book was the Death Note, the person, a new Kira. The other one... well, she couldn't really be described. They were having a heated argument, about the Death Note.

"I see. But, of course, you know that I coud kill you any minute now, right?" This Kira asked. There was one other thing interesting about this Kira. But that shall be discussed later.

Gritting her teeth, Aliya replied, "It would be worthless to do that, and you know that."

Looking away, she glared down at the floor.

"You know I have nothing to lose."

She looked up defiantly, as if declaring her war against Kira.

"Go ahead. Do it."

"You sure about that? Because... I really have no qualms with doing this. At all." This Kira... let us call him Nortanort for now, replied. He shrugged, and started writing her name. Just before finishing, he asked, "Are you REALLY sure about this? Because... I'm pretty close. I mean... you must have some reason to do this, right?" While he was asking, a shooting star passed over head. This has no effect on the story, but the narator wanted to point this out.

"While I am in no mood for a philisophical discussion, I shall say this. It has had several effects on me. I know that I, and anyone else I kill with this notebook, will go to neither Hell or Heaven. I know this has effected my sanity... but I never had it to begin with!" He laughed, then went back to speaking, "Sorry about that. Anyway, my goal is just. It's simple really. If I do this long enough, there shall be no crime, and the world shall come to accept me. If I die... by your hand, my own, or any other, well, I have failed, but I shall take someone down with me. Now, before I finish this last letter, any objections? I do so hate having to kill those who stand in my way. But I've found that love and tolerance does not work very well in this case" He wrapped up, as he poised his pen over the notebook.

She looked slyly at Nortanort.

"What if I told you....That you were to die right now?" She arched an eyebrow, her lips pulling into a smirk.

Sniper rifle lasers began appearing around the rooftop they were standing on, all quickly aiming on Kira.

The wind blew slightly, ruffling the clothes of both occupants of the building.

Nort chuckled, "Why, I'd reply you aren't playing by the rules of my game. But no matter. I must be going, I do so hate to keep people waiting. This person in particular." As he finished, he ran towards the edge of the building and jumped off. A few moments later, instead of the expected thunk, there was a breif silence, followed by the sound of a hellicopter starting up. To accompany that sound, Aliya soon saw a helicopter fly off into the distance. And a few moments later, her cellphone rang.

Edited by Nortanort

Theme:

A highly distored voice is heard through the cellphone. "Hello. I am aware of the fact that you have been in contact with Kira, and that you tried to kill him. Of course, this didn't go as planned, and he flew off, with a helecopter. This would indicate that you are highly against Kira, and everything he stands for. Therefor, I suggest we work together. You may call me... K. Now, if you agree, and you are curious, go to the nearest hotel. If not... then just ignore this message." K finished, then ending the call.

Back over where Nort was, the helecopter had landed. He stepped out, and took a deep breath, hoping that the person who he was planning on meeting wouldn't be angry at having been kepy waiting. A few moments later, someone approached from the shadows. As the two talked, neither of them noticed the unnatural buzzing noise going on.

Edited by Nortanort

"K?" Aliya thought to herself. "What kind of a stupid nickname is that?"

She began walking away from the building she once was standing on. 

"What makes him think I'll follow his directions?" Shaking her head, she began heading in the opposite direction of the building indicated by the anonymous caller.

"Yet...I am pretty curious......" Scowling, she turned around and walked briskly towards the nearest hotel. 

"What am I getting into?"

A note was on the desk, which read, "Congratulations. You are less of a fool than I thought. Now, please come up to the 6th floor, and enter the 18th building. Further instructions await." As if on cue, when Aliya had finished reading the note, the elevator dinged, and opened.

Back over at where Kira and the mysterious person were talking, their conversations was going quite amiably. "And then she said, 'Oatmeal, are you CRAZY?!'" Nort said, laughing ever more.

The mysterious person, chucked a little then said, "Now, to buisness. We are discussing my... item, and the fact that you wish to aquire it, correct?"

"Correct." replied Nort.

"Well then, let us negotiate a price." the other person said.

Edited by Nortanort

Aliya climbed onto the elevator, feeling angst.

The elevator dinged once again as she reached the floor indicated on the note.

As she stepped out, she noticed another note stuck onto a door nearby the elevator.

"Enter" it said.

Taking in a deep sigh, she pushed open the door.

(Not enough fools in that note. xD) Picture for reference:

Posted Image

Inside, Aliya saw Franziska Von Karma, whip wielding, and scary as always. "Welcome. I'm glad to see I was correct. You truely aren't that much of a fool. Now, I... am K! You may call me Karma, as that is my last name. I am the new head of the SPK. And you.. are my newest recruit. Consider this a compliment. Now, if you wish to join, stay here. We are listening in to a conversation between Kira and someone... mysterious. We have no idea who, but we are hoping to find out. If you don't wish to join, we will never bug you again. Is this ok?" she asked, sounding oddly honest.

Frowning, Aliya took a step back. She was terribly suspicious of this woman, even though she seemed earnest. Why would this 'Karma' woman recruit me in the first place? There was something missing here. And Aliya decided to find out what it was.

"I'll stay here. After all, this is the best lead I've found of Kira yet, so I suppose I'll be joining you for a while." 

Franziska hands you a headset saying, "Here, take this. As I said, we are currently listening in to a deal between Kira and a mysterious person. The fact that neither of them have noticed, either means they are either more foolish fools than I thought, or they are allowing us. This is a bad thing, either way. But it's our best lead so far. Now, your codename is A for now, ok?" She then took her seat, and put on her headset. (Not much, but I can't really think of anything else right now.)