Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Demyx.

KH13 Giveaway: Share your fan-art & win Kingom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMIX!

Why does everything you just said sound like a DChuich announcement? xD

No but in all seriousness, I can't draw to save my life so...I'm kinda screwed in that front.

Either way, I also wish luck to those who enter this contest! :D (Another 2.5 contest huh? Interesting...)

Just wondering, is this based off of if the artwork is the best, or is it random chance?

Just wondering, is this based off of if the artwork is the best, or is it random chance?

Give everything you got! and enjoy the moment! that´s what counts. Finally I can particip.... oh wait.. .mod. Well... good luck everyone!

Hah! That's cool! Well, I've already pre-ordered II.5, so I'm going to let other members have a go at this!

You will be paid by preorder.

I remember this by DDD not the fanarts :).

Give everything you got! and enjoy the moment! that´s what counts. Finally I can particip.... oh wait.. .mod. Well... good luck everyone!

If you were in this, I would be utterly screwed. I have a very, very slight chance of success now.

We will be picking what we feeling is the best artwork.

Alright. Good like to everyone, but I hope to blow you all out of the water.Oh, another question: digital only or is paper allowed?

If you were in this, I would be utterly screwed. I have a very, very slight chance of success now.Alright. Good like to everyone, but I hope to blow you all out of the water.Oh, another question: digital only or is paper allowed?

Either is fine. :)

What If the person that wins already pre-order their copy? Can they just request It to go to someone else? 

Last time DC said he would just reimburse the person. So I'm sure he would do the same thing here. 

Why does everything you just said sound like a DChuich announcement? xD

He edited it. Haha.

What If the person that wins already pre-order their copy? Can they just request It to go to someone else? 

They could request it go to someone else if they wanted, but Daniel can cover the pre-order.

interesting, I will try to enter. Doubt I will win but best of luck to every one!

Posted Image

I'm screwed.