Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
Kittenz

New Dangan Ronpa: Another episode trailer

A couple of days ago, spike chunsoft released a new trailer for  絶対絶望少女(Zettai Zetsubou Shoujo) Dangan Ronpa: Another Episode

The new trailer features the release date, mainly showcases the story, and it appears the scenes will be mixed-media. Characters from the previous games make an appearance. You can watch it below:

The game will release on september 25th in Japan.

Source: http://www.siliconera.com/2014/09/11/keep-eyes-peeled-familiar-faces-danganronpa-another-episode/

Edited by KittensOnFire

I just got done finishing Danganronpa 2 Goodbye Dispar not that long ago and that is such a great game and this one looks very interesting I can't wait to see what happends. My guess is this game takes place after the first Danganronpa game but before the second one becuase of someone they shown in the trailer. This is a great series and this game is definetly different from the other ones but still looks like it's going to be good.

I just got done finishing Danganronpa 2 Goodbye Dispar not that long ago and that is such a great game and this one looks very interesting I can't wait to see what happends. My guess is this game takes place after the first Danganronpa game but before the second one becuase of someone they shown in the trailer. This is a great series and this game is definetly different from the other ones but still looks like it's going to be good.

Yep, this one takes place after the first Dangan Ronpa but before Super Dangan Ronpa 2.  :)