Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

Naruto or Naruto Shippuden  

41 members have voted

1. 1. which do you like more

• Naruto
    • Naruto Shippuden

Oh boy.

Chapter 639

Obito's OP, nuff' said. He might even crush Naruto and Sasuke's skulls, since he's got them in his hands.

Fricking Obito... I can't wait to see Naruto, Sasuke, and the Hokages clobber him. Young Obito was one of my favorites, too... He was a lot more honorable than this. Obito's probably my #1 most hated villain ever. >_<

Fricking Obito... I can't wait to see Naruto, Sasuke, and the Hokages clobber him. Young Obito was one of my favorites, too... He was a lot more honorable than this. Obito's probably my #1 most hated villain ever. >_<

Let's not count all the Edo Hokage's awesome work from today. I hope more of the supporting cast gets involved. I think Kishi alluded it when the Raikage's group got all jumpy about fighting Obito, and Hashirama told them to wait. Also... Hashirama and Madara are FINALLY starting to get their fight on. Oh, ninja, shit is about to get real. lol

Let's not count all the Edo Hokage's awesome work from today. I hope more of the supporting cast gets involved. I think Kishi alluded it when the Raikage's group got all jumpy about fighting Obito, and Hashirama told them to wait. Also... Hashirama and Madara are FINALLY starting to get their fight on. Oh, ninja, shit is about to get real. lol

Aw yeah, climax time. Those people that quit because they said the series was getting nowhere are gonna miss out. :P

Aw yeah, climax time. Those people that quit because they said the series was getting nowhere are gonna miss out. :P

Like NeoGameSpark. "Plot Hole No Jutsu every chapter! D:" Geez. -_-

Edited by Firaga Sensei

I don't know when "Exciting cliffhanger" began to mean the same thing as "plot hole"...

Or when characters show off new skills that seemingly come out of nowhere, even though that happens in EVERY OTHER SHOUEN ANIME EVER. Plus even when weird things happen, there's always an explanation for it. I guess he wouldn't know it because he stopped reading the manga... where the explanations are... always... *facepalm*

Or when characters show off new skills that seemingly come out of nowhere, even though that happens in EVERY OTHER SHOUEN ANIME EVER. Plus even when weird things happen, there's always an explanation for it. I guess he wouldn't know it because he stopped reading the manga... where the explanations are... always... *facepalm*

Naruto gets way too much hate for the exact same things a lot of other popular anime do. "omg it has filler" So do a lot of other anime. "omg fights take forever" So do fights in other anime. I think most of these people just jump on the bandwagon to look cool. Most of them haven't even seen or read the series. -_-

Naruto gets way too much hate for the exact same things a lot of other popular anime do. "omg it has filler" So do a lot of other anime. "omg fights take forever" So do fights in other anime. I think most of these people just jump on the bandwagon to look cool. Most of them haven't even seen or read the series. -_-

Yeah, I know. Neo's actually one of those guys that stopped after Part 1, because he thought "the concept went to shit." smh. Really, though, I think it's just the cool thing to do to hate on Naruto in the anime/manga community.

Yeah, I know. Neo's actually one of those guys that stopped after Part 1, because he thought "the concept went to shit." smh. Really, though, I think it's just the cool thing to do to hate on Naruto in the anime/manga community.

Yeah, it pretty much is. I don't see how Shippuden is worse than the original series, I guess some people don't like character development, emotional storylines, and amazing fight scenes.

Yeah, it pretty much is. I don't see how Shippuden is worse than the original series, I guess some people don't like character development, emotional storylines, and amazing fight scenes.

And they can't move on from the first part of the series. AND they're still hung up on the Naruto/Sasuke thing. Homophobes. -_-

And they can't move on from the first part of the series. AND they're still hung up on the Naruto/Sasuke thing. Homophobes. -_-

Shh you know what happens when people say that word on these forums... Yeah, they need to take their nostalgia goggles off and realize that the original series isn't absolutely perfect. It's still a great series, but there's so little development in it... It seemed like the timespan was too quick too, honestly. Like, it went from them becoming genin to the ultimate showdown in the span of two months or so. The original series seemed a little cramped to me.

Shh you know what happens when people say that word on these forums... Yeah, they need to take their nostalgia goggles off and realize that the original series isn't absolutely perfect. It's still a great series, but there's so little development in it... It seemed like the timespan was too quick too, honestly. Like, it went from them becoming genin to the ultimate showdown in the span of two months or so. The original series seemed a little cramped to me.

*sigh* it's the time skip curse. When a series goes through a period of time where the characters/setting/plot matures, it's a polarizing effect. Either the fans love it or hate it and drop the series. I agree with the whole Part 1 biz too. I mean, simplicity doesn't mean perfection. Just look at One Piece.

*sigh* it's the time skip curse. When a series goes through a period of time where the characters/setting/plot matures, it's a polarizing effect. Either the fans love it or hate it and drop the series. I agree with the whole Part 1 biz too. I mean, simplicity doesn't mean perfection. Just look at One Piece.

I thought most people loved/were okay with time skips aside from Shippuden... Of course, the most complained about thing in Sword Art was that it skipped around a lot, so I guess I'm wrong.

I thought most people loved/were okay with time skips aside from Shippuden... Of course, the most complained about thing in Sword Art was that it skipped around a lot, so I guess I'm wrong.

I'm just Saiyan, in most cases, people tend to take a direct swerve in their loyalty to the series.

I'm just Saiyan, in most cases, people tend to take a direct swerve in their loyalty to the series.

True... It sucks that Naruto has so many people that strayed away, though. I guess they're all just like Sasuke, then.

True... It sucks that Naruto has so many people that strayed away, though. I guess they're all just like Sasuke, then.

Nobody can understand the pain they feel... the pain of their favorite anime/manga series maturing in their themes and plot elements and not sticking to the same shit that the first part had...

Nobody can understand the pain they feel... the pain of their favorite anime/manga series maturing in their themes and plot elements and not sticking to the same shit that the first part had...

"Curse you Kishimoto! I will get my revenge... somehow..."

"Curse you Kishimoto! I will get my revenge... somehow..."

"Yes. I am going to boycott the series, and treat every other series, including the treasure that is One Piece, like it's a gift from God. You will be so affected by the fact that I think your series sucks. Ha ha ha...

"Yes. I am going to boycott the series, and treat every other series, including the treasure that is One Piece, like it's a gift from God. You will be so affected by the fact that I think your series sucks. Ha ha ha...

"Naruto haters, do you know why you'll never beat me? My series is better than those..."

"Naruto haters, do you know why you'll never beat me? My series is better than those..."

"Nooo... Ninjas don't even act like ninjas in that series! Even though the series I like better has pirates that don't act like pirates! But it's better! Just cause!"

"Nooo... Ninjas don't even act like ninjas in that series! Even though the series I like better has pirates that don't act like pirates! But it's better! Just cause!"

"At least my series has a main antagonist."

"At least my series has a main antagonist."

"So does miine! They have one every arc and it's totally inconsistent! Plus we never kill them off! Or any other character for that manner! Except two guys who people REALLY like."

"So does miine! They have one every arc and it's totally inconsistent! Plus we never kill them off! Or any other character for that manner! Except two guys who people REALLY like."

"Mine has consistent villains who are killed off. We also kill off some more famous heroes in sacrifical deaths which have a lot of meaning!"

"Mine has consistent villains who are killed off. We also kill off some more famous heroes in sacrifical deaths which have a lot of meaning!"

"*dies from lack of comeback*"