Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

Naruto or Naruto Shippuden  

41 members have voted

1. 1. which do you like more

• Naruto
    • Naruto Shippuden

Chapter 641 time (Wow, I'm the first to post about it. ._.) Also, Emergence of Talent from Shippuden's OST fit today's chapter perfectly, if you all listen to music while reading the chapters (Or maybe I'm the only guy on here that does that...)

Well, looks like someone said that Shikamaru could be a good Hokage again... This is the second time now, it really makes me wonder if it's foreshadowing. ._. Also, looks like they've landed a major blow on Obito finally. Naruto and Sasuke were both smiling... I can't wait to see what that attack did in the next chapter!

Chapter 641 time (Wow, I'm the first to post about it. ._.) Also, Emergence of Talent from Shippuden's OST fit today's chapter perfectly, if you all listen to music while reading the chapters (Or maybe I'm the only guy on here that does that...)

Well, looks like someone said that Shikamaru could be a good Hokage again... This is the second time now, it really makes me wonder if it's foreshadowing. ._. Also, looks like they've landed a major blow on Obito finally. Naruto and Sasuke were both smiling... I can't wait to see what that attack did in the next chapter!

I read it at 1:00 AM last night. ;P Nah, JK, it's not a contest. Anyways, I loved the chapter. Easily a 10/10. Naruto and Sasuke teaming up, landing a monster hit on Obito, Naruto fooling around with the Second Hokage, ShikaTem moment, Shikamaru in general (he's fricking awesome, let's be honest) AND.. my favorite part... the prelude to Hashirama VS Madara II... oh-ho, it's gonna be on like mud on a pig! :D

I read it at 1:00 AM last night. ;P Nah, JK, it's not a contest. Anyways, I loved the chapter. Easily a 10/10. Naruto and Sasuke teaming up, landing a monster hit on Obito, Naruto fooling around with the Second Hokage, ShikaTem moment, Shikamaru in general (he's fricking awesome, let's be honest) AND.. my favorite part... the prelude to Hashirama VS Madara II... oh-ho, it's gonna be on like mud on a pig! :D

Well I still posted first. xD I'd say my favorite part was Naruto and Sasuke's combined move, and getting that to hit Obito. Shikamaru and Temari, too. They mention Shikamaru having the qualifications of Hokage a lot... Anyway, I can't wait until next week's chapter!

I should really watch this show from the very beginning. This will take a long time. Anyway, I like this show, even if I spoil myself a little too much lol.

It takes a long time, but it's definitely worth it. I'm caught up to the US manga (Aside from the new volume that was just released today), but I'm way behind in the anime. I'm currently at the Retrieving Tsunade arc of the first half of the series, it's great!

It takes a long time, but it's definitely worth it. I'm caught up to the US manga (Aside from the new volume that was just released today), but I'm way behind in the anime. I'm currently at the Retrieving Tsunade arc of the first half of the series, it's great!

I'm not really a big fan of the show but I shall watch it when I have the time. That's remind me that I have the Leaf Village headhand and the black costume of Sasuke :D

I'm not really a big fan of the show but I shall watch it when I have the time. That's remind me that I have the Leaf Village headhand and the black costume of Sasuke :D

Heh, maybe you'll like it more when you start watching it again! :D Also, you're lucky. I've always wanted a Konoha headband... ;_;

I just have to say

I don't know how many of you watched it but I'm gonna post what I think of it anyway.

This is,without a doubt....the WORST Naruto movie I've ever seen so far,I almost watched all of Naruto's movies before and none of them were as bad and boring as this one....even some of the bad Naruto movies at least I had some guilty pleasure with them ....but this....THIS has barely anything good about it....if not at all

the movie is full of plot holes up the ass....even the opening of the movie is a plot hole in itself....at least with previous movies they're at least of what happened in the Canon events of the anime Despite being Non-Canon....but here...EVERYTHING IS JUST A MISH MASH OF HALF-ASSED SCENARIOS....I know that the movie is still occur before the 4th Ninja war and not too far after Pain's attack on the Leaf Village .....BUT HOW IN THE F.UCK ARE THE DEAD AKATSUKI MEMBERS ARE ALIVE AND WELL(except for Kisame who was still alive at that point in time)????They're not even revived by the edo tensei ....heck they didn't do anything and the whole fight was pointless...I know this is the opening but this is just the tip of the iceberg 

The Movie's story is all over the place and as I said before...the plot holes are jarring....many things that happened in the movie never explained or never mentioned again.....a lot of pointless cameos that were poorly implemented and was there just to drag the movie to be longer than it should be...and none of the cameos ever appeared again..not even at the end of the movie

And the last fight with Minma(Naruto's version of the fake dimension) is one of the most boring fights I ever seen in Naruto's history despite it included a battle between TWO NINETALES....TWO NINETALES(insert Pokemon reference here).....HOW DID THEY MANAGED TO MAKE THIS BORING IS BEYOND ME!!!

Not to mention the stupidest thing that happened at the end of the movie....Madara(or Tobi if you're keeping up with the Anime and Manga),after possessing Minma,TOTALLY HAD THE UPPER HAND AGAINST NARUTO....He could've taken not one,BUT TWO NINE TAILS....But nope....he didn't use a single jutsu after possessing Minma and he never used Minma's Nine Tails .....ever.

And then in the middle of the fight...F.UCKING AKATSUKI APPEARED OUT OF NOWHERE TO HELP NARUTO AND SAVE SAKURA and they were hired by Tsunade....Keep in mind that those aren't from the fake world...THOSE ARE THE REAL ONES....How did they managed to get here in the first place???And if the fake world works in people's wishes as proved by Naruto and Sakura...WHY WOULD TSUNADE WOULD EVER WANT TO HIRE THE AKATSUKI???? Nothing in this movie makes sense

And when Madara(Tobi) totally had Naruto cornered......He just decided to leave.....Yep,despite that EVERYTHING was handed to him on a silver plate...He just decided to leave and said:You can keep your nine tails for a while......and then he left.....just like that.

I can go on and on about the entire movie and the rest of pointless things that happened,but that would waste my and yours time.

At least the other Naruto movies had their own plot,story and characters that can be sometimes interesting with the right mindset.

This movie on the other hand,has absolutely nothing going for it,the plot is unoriginal and boring,every character beside Naruto and Sakura are mostly pointless cameos that serves to drag the movie way longer that it needs to,the story is filled with plot holes and it's never clear in which time period the movie is occuring(Unlike the previous movies that explained their settings at least even the bad ones)...and overall it was not fun or entertaining to watch....this isn't even in the "so bad it's good category" this is just plain bad.

At least with the previous movie(The prison of Blood) the plot was entertaining enough for me to keep watching despite how average the movie was and the non-canonical state of the movies

Naruto Road to Ninja is just an empty void,,,where nothing happens and nothing matters.....even if you're the biggest Naruto fan in the world and still didn't see this movie....don't waste your time by watching it.

Watch any of the previous Naruto movies but don't you ever....EVER waste your time on this pile of shit

Edited by Metal Snake

I can fill a few of those plot holes for you, first of all dead akatsuki members aren't alive at the beginning, its axctually white zetsu's

Plus, in the last fight it was the alternate dimension akatsuki, not the real ones like you thought

Personally I liked the movie, even if it did make me hate Sakura more than I thought I ever could. It was nice to see Naruto have a happy life for once.

This one probably isn't as good as the rest cause they tried to make it fit with the canon story which just made everything confusing

This movie is amazing

Ok,I respect your opinion,but that was based on what???

Please don't tell me because of cameos because those were useless and most of them wore out of their welcome in the anime before the movie itself.

And the action sequence is lackluster not to mention the movie featured a lot of recycled footage...and I'm not talking about later flashbacks with Naruto (which is also recycled from events happaned LONG AFTER THE MOVIE'S CANON,SOMETHING NARUTO COULDN'T BE AWARE OF AT THIS POINT IN TIME)

I can fill a few of those plot holes for you, first of all dead akatsuki members aren't alive at the beginning, its axctually white zetsu'sPlus, in the last fight it was the alternate dimension akatsuki, not the real ones like you thoughtPersonally I liked the movie, even if it did make me hate Sakura more than I thought I ever could. It was nice to see Naruto have a happy life for once.This one probably isn't as good as the rest cause they tried to make it fit with the canon story which just made everything confusing

Okay,but that doesn't excuse the fact that Tsunade hired them

And since this dimension actually made of people's wishes,WHY WOULD TSUNADE EVER WISH TO HIRE THEM????

Edited by Metal Snake

*FACEPALM*

You know why I did that, MS? That's for being wrong about half this movie, factually. In fact, let me correct your most heinous mistakes before countering your review, because I'm sorry, but this is ridiculous.

1. You completely disregarded the fight between Naruto/Kurama VS Memna/Dark Kurama. It was a huge Tailed Beast VS Tailed Beast fight; how the hell could you miss that? You claim that Memna/Tobi didn't use his Kurama, but you fail to regard that fight. Seriously.

2. The real Akatsuki? No. Every character other than Naruto, Sakura, and Tobi in the Genjutsu World is a figment of the Tsyukuyomi. Those were NOT the real Akatsuki. They WERE fake; and since they were in the Tsukuyomi world, they WERE good guys.

3. If you payed attention in the movie, you'd know that the Akatsuki we saw at the beginning of the movie wasn't the Akatsuki at all. They were White Zetsu used as a ploy for Tobi's first step of his plan. Next time, actually pay attention before you even begin to rant please.

4. This is an anime movie. If you think that it's going to make sense with the plot of the series, then just stop watching. Anime movies are basically fanfiction with a budget. They're not supposed to make sense; they're for fun. There are only so many movies that actually fit into the plot of a series, whether it be that the movie takes place in a filler part of the story or the movie itself is a recap of a certain arc of the story. In any case, this was neither, so the plotholes should be ignored, and you should just watch the damn movie.

Now then, for your review and my counter argument:

I admit; the cameos with the personality switched Leaf ninja could have been broadened and maybe had some more action for the characters to take part in. Though, really, it's a minor thing, because let's be honest, those were the side cast. Well, except Kakashi, but, really, how can you take him seriously when he's acting like Gai. lol Besides, he and Gai helped Minato, Kushina, and Naruto on their scroll mission so that sort of makes up for it.

Also: This movie isn't about action, it's about storytelling. It's about exploring the one thing about Naruto's character that sets him the most apart: his loneliness. In this movie, Naruto gets to do what he never got to in the real world: interact with his mom and dad. Also, it's sort of a compliment to Sakura's character, as she gets to experience the world through Naruto's POV while in the Genjutsu World, thus letting her understand Naruto's inner pain more deeply. But more over, it's about Naruto.

Metal Snake, I have to say this: you really need to work on your reviewing skills, because I've seen backwards logic IGN reviews better than this. This isn't really a review, actually. It's just you doing what you always do: ranting and raging about things you don't like. Look, if you hate the movie, that's fine. I know other people who don't like this movie either, and that's fine too. However, if you're going to review it, don't be biased and call it a piece of shit. Be fair and tell the good and the bad and give out exactly why you don't favor this movie in a calm and understanding manner, and at least try to goad some people into watching it anyway, cuz you know they might like it even if you don't. Calm down. There's a difference between reviewing and having an opinion versus bashing something just for the sake of bashing or because of bias.

Lol, i love how you changed the comment from slapping him, to facepalming him. xD

Well said Firaga. Very well said. That sums up why i liked the movie, that's for sure.

That movie was my favorite Naruto movie because it focused on Naruto and Sakura and their problems that we didn't know they had, because they weren't covered in the Anime or Manga. For once they didn't just bring some random villain into the scene who Naruto would defeat with his movie powered Rasengan. It's a damn shame this movie can't ever be canon.

Edited by juma086

Lol, i love how you changed the comment from slapping him, to facepalming him. xD

Well said Firaga. Very well said. That sums up why i liked the movie, that's for sure.

Yeah, well I didn't want to come off as too mean.

I enjoyed the movie alot too. I think it's the best one so far.

Pretty sure I've seen you say you hate Naruto in general before, why watch a movie you're bound to hate?

*FACEPALM*

You know why I did that, MS? That's for being wrong about half this movie, factually. In fact, let me correct your most heinous mistakes before countering your review, because I'm sorry, but this is ridiculous.

1. You completely disregarded the fight between Naruto/Kurama VS Memna/Dark Kurama. It was a huge Tailed Beast VS Tailed Beast fight; how the hell could you miss that? You claim that Memna/Tobi didn't use his Kurama, but you fail to regard that fight. Seriously.

2. The real Akatsuki? No. Every character other than Naruto, Sakura, and Tobi in the Genjutsu World is a figment of the Tsyukuyomi. Those were NOT the real Akatsuki. They WERE fake; and since they were in the Tsukuyomi world, they WERE good guys.

3. If you payed attention in the movie, you'd know that the Akatsuki we saw at the beginning of the movie wasn't the Akatsuki at all. They were White Zetsu used as a ploy for Tobi's first step of his plan. Next time, actually pay attention before you even begin to rant please.

4. This is an anime movie. If you think that it's going to make sense with the plot of the series, then just stop watching. Anime movies are basically fanfiction with a budget. They're not supposed to make sense; they're for fun. There are only so many movies that actually fit into the plot of a series, whether it be that the movie takes place in a filler part of the story or the movie itself is a recap of a certain arc of the story. In any case, this was neither, so the plotholes should be ignored, and you should just watch the damn movie.

Now then, for your review and my counter argument:

I admit; the cameos with the personality switched Leaf ninja could have been broadened and maybe had some more action for the characters to take part in. Though, really, it's a minor thing, because let's be honest, those were the side cast. Well, except Kakashi, but, really, how can you take him seriously when he's acting like Gai. lol Besides, he and Gai helped Minato, Kushina, and Naruto on their scroll mission so that sort of makes up for it.

Also: This movie isn't about action, it's about storytelling. It's about exploring the one thing about Naruto's character that sets him the most apart: his loneliness. In this movie, Naruto gets to do what he never got to in the real world: interact with his mom and dad. Also, it's sort of a compliment to Sakura's character, as she gets to experience the world through Naruto's POV while in the Genjutsu World, thus letting her understand Naruto's inner pain more deeply. But more over, it's about Naruto.

Metal Snake, I have to say this: you really need to work on your reviewing skills, because I've seen backwards logic IGN reviews better than this. This isn't really a review, actually. It's just you doing what you always do: ranting and raging about things you don't like. Look, if you hate the movie, that's fine. I know other people who don't like this movie either, and that's fine too. However, if you're going to review it, don't be biased and call it a piece of shit. Be fair and tell the good and the bad and give out exactly why you don't favor this movie in a calm and understanding manner, and at least try to goad some people into watching it anyway, cuz you know they might like it even if you don't. Calm down. There's a difference between reviewing and having an opinion versus bashing something just for the sake of bashing or because of bias.

I was going to say all this, but was too busy to do so. Thanks for doing it instead.

Okay,but that doesn't excuse the fact that Tsunade hired them

And since this dimension actually made of people's wishes,WHY WOULD TSUNADE EVER WISH TO HIRE THEM????

It was based on Naruto's wishes. Ever considered that he might've wished that the Akatsuki was a good, peace-keeping organization like Nagato wanted it to be?

Okay I was wrong about the Akatsuki as I realized they were real Zetsus,but the reaction of the characters was so stupid to them

As for sense,I meant not in overall continuity because IT'S NOT CANON AT AL;,but in the movie itself,nothing makes sense even if you took it out of canon.

And even if I was wrong about half of what I've said,the movie was still boring and wasn't entertaining in the slightest for me

Ignoring the plotholes,the action scenes were boring,other characters aside from Naruto,Sakura,Minato and Kushina are pointless and serves mostly to drag the movie's length...and over all it's not fun

I'm very curious about something. You said you hated Naruto Shippuden, didn't you? So why did you watch the movie if you do?

I never said I hated Shippuden,I said I hate everything that happened after the end of Pain's attack on the leaf village where Shippuden started to go downhill

I loved the original Naruto and I liked Shippuden up until Pain's attack on the leaf village....then the series started to go downhill slowly for me