Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

Naruto or Naruto Shippuden  

41 members have voted

1. 1. which do you like more

• Naruto
    • Naruto Shippuden

The first week is free. Then you have to pay.

They usually still ask for a credit card number though, and my parents would never let me use theirs for a free trial, since some sites apparently still charge automatically after that. :/

They usually still ask for a credit card number though, and my parents would never let me use theirs for a free trial, since some sites apparently still charge automatically after that. :/

True but you dont have to for the free trial, only after. But you wont be charged if you dont, they'll just cut it off. But its your choice. Just sayin, I've used it myself so I know.

True but you dont have to for the free trial, only after. But you wont be charged if you dont, they'll just cut it off. But its your choice. Just sayin, I've used it myself so I know.

Still my parent's decision since it'd be their credit card number, and they wouldn't let me sadly. ;_;

Okay three things:

Holy peanut butter cups, this is amazing...

2. I finally figured out that Naruto Shippduen's license is actually NOT owned by Disney xD anymore and is instead owned by Neon Alley now, hence why it's been playing English Dubbed, uncut episodes on it since, and why the dub is advancing into the 5KS Arc even though the DVDS still need to finish up the Konoha History Arc... *facepalm* WHY AM I SO STUPID?! D:

3. I just got done watching the double episode for Shippuden this week and...

Lot's of (canon) flashbacks, Kurama development, great scenes from Part 1 being reanimated in new animation, and old favorites from earlier in Shippuden making a return to brush up on the average Japanese Naruto viewer... oh yeah, and Naruto pulled a Forest Of Death on Son Goku, albeit without the stomach explosion part. xD Genius. Also, next week, we get a glimpse at the anime version of the SO6P AND possibly either the leading-up-to or the real deal debut of Naruto's Tailed Beast Mode. ^^

EXCITEMENT! :D

OMG

THAT ENGLISH DUB OF THE 12TH OPENING

Posted Image

Okay three things: 1. 

peanut butter cups, this is amazing... 2. I finally figured out that Naruto Shippduen's license is actually NOT owned by Disney xD anymore and is instead owned by Neon Alley now, hence why it's been playing English Dubbed, uncut episodes on it since, and why the dub is advancing into the 5KS Arc even though the DVDS still need to finish up the Konoha History Arc... *facepalm* WHY AM I SO STUPID?! D: 3. I just got done watching the double episode for Shippuden this week and...

Lot's of (canon) flashbacks, Kurama development, great scenes from Part 1 being reanimated in new animation, and old favorites from earlier in Shippuden making a return to brush up on the average Japanese Naruto viewer... oh yeah, and Naruto pulled a Forest Of Death on Son Goku, albeit without the stomach explosion part. xD Genius. Also, next week, we get a glimpse at the anime version of the SO6P AND possibly either the leading-up-to or the real deal debut of Naruto's Tailed Beast Mode. ^^

I haven't been keeping up with the anime, just the manga and games, but WOW, that English dubbed opening was beautiful!

Chapter is epic, and it looks like things are now kicking into overdrive now, esp. with Naruto's BIG power up, and the beginning of infinite Tsukoyami (Forgive me if I spelled it wrong). The beginning of the chapter was hilarious. I don't really see very much funny scenes like this lately.

Chapter is epic, and it looks like things are now kicking into overdrive now, esp. with Naruto's BIG power up, and the beginning of infinite Tsukoyami (Forgive me if I spelled it wrong). The beginning of the chapter was hilarious. I don't really see very much funny scenes like this lately.

Sage Mode Bijuu Bomb. That is all.

Okay three things: 1. 

peanut butter cups, this is amazing... 2. I finally figured out that Naruto Shippduen's license is actually NOT owned by Disney xD anymore and is instead owned by Neon Alley now, hence why it's been playing English Dubbed, uncut episodes on it since, and why the dub is advancing into the 5KS Arc even though the DVDS still need to finish up the Konoha History Arc... *facepalm* WHY AM I SO STUPID?! D: 3. I just got done watching the double episode for Shippuden this week and...

Holy mother of dubs and remixes. I'm gonna download this song. It sounds really close to Daisuke's singing.

... What Naruto mistakes? We weren't talking about any mistakes...

... What Naruto mistakes? We weren't talking about any mistakes...

o_O?????????????????????????? oopsies? may i presume?