Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Ruby Rose

Team Awesome (1x1x1x1x1x1x1x1)

I'm so caught up in my writing these days I'm barely ever online

Alicia sorry to hear that, if I was more active I'd totally wanna chat if you wanted

But I hope Jack can help you, he's a pretty good listener

And again sorry everyone, I'm so into my writing suddenly I'm afraid to stop

I'm so caught up in my writing these days I'm barely ever onlineAlicia sorry to hear that, if I was more active I'd totally wanna chat if you wantedBut I hope Jack can help you, he's a pretty good listenerAnd again sorry everyone, I'm so into my writing suddenly I'm afraid to stop

No worries, Rubes. Just keep on your roll before it stops. 

Elementary dear Jack. Amanda Lee = YouTube singer. Brave shine = song.

So, Emiya, how's things going?

Hard. We are short staffed at work so im working overtime 

Elementary dear Jack. Amanda Lee = YouTube singer. Brave shine = song.

Hard. We are short staffed at work so im working overtime 

While I am pretty much with nothing on my hands since our production stopped due to inspeaction and regulamentation stuff.

At least your side being busy means you're doing well, relatively I guess.

Hey guys. So I thought I might give you guys an update: My dad went in for surgery on the 27th in Dallas. Everything went ok and he's recovering very well. He should be home by this weekend. But I've had to stay home this whole time to take care of my sister and the house while my parents have been gone. Mom has not been home this whole time, so the stress of taking care of my sister, worrying about dad, AND work got to me some this week. For a day there, I thought I wasn't going to make it through, but I'm doing much better today. :) I feel better and so does my sister. I'll be going back to work tomorrow and hopefully, when I come home, mom and dad will be home too. Thanks guys for thinking about and praying for me. And sorry I never really talked to any of you about this. I just needed some space.