Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Ruby Rose

Team Awesome (1x1x1x1x1x1x1x1)

I've never watched it, not really my arena xD

All I care about is how Ford's portal connected to Rick and Morty

The mug and notepad Stan was holding that went into the portal came out of a portal in Rick and Morty

Lemme know if it's good owo

Gravity Falls is connected to everything though

Sneaky clever writing, it's connected to Star vs the Forces of Evil

Because of the portal and rift it's canon that GF is connected to anything else owo

Yush yush owo

I still need to play the Gravity Falls video game

Saving that one so I can say there's still some Gravity Falls story I've yet to follow

Even if it's not canon

Quick tutorial on me meeseeks. Bedtime for me. Later

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qUYvIAP3qQk

Oh no I double posted. Why did this happen? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Oh wait I didn't double post it just didn't show me Alicia's post. Never mind

I definitely don't recommend Rick and Morty to anyone here thou. It's a raunchy show. Funny in a lot of other ways but raunchy

Edited by EMIYA

Still working on the end bit, so I broke it up into two parts.

It Waits Above: Part 1

Dreamland, in its prime, was a popular theme park for families: themed around fairy tales, each stall and stand was cutely named, and the small rides were decked out in Disney-esq statues and posterboard signs, that neatly toed the line of copyright infringement merrily. A few rides featured minor animatronic work, but Disney World it was not. Still, it had crowds during weekends, as parents who couldn't afford the bigger parks year round brought their kids in droves for a weekend out of simple fun.
Then, as such things do, the whole park came to an end: the crowds stopped, the lines ended, and the money flow ceased as suddenly as it had begun, sending the books crashing into the red. The park limped through a final week, and despite ads for free admittance and rides, the park crashed and burned. It had a customer-less final day, and closed its gates for good in 1989.
For years it stood empty, ignored as nature took it back for its own: vines covered the rides, weather sparked the rapid deterioration of animatronics, tracks collapsed, and signs fell to ruin. By 2012, the park was a rotted mess, and a common sight to see on the newly designed youtube's cache of urban explorers. More than once, one or two teamed up to sneak into the ruins of the park, doing walkthroughs of the ruined attractions and rides, often at night. Many of these videos were aimed at a horror audience, as the rides looked fairly horrific in their deteriorated states.
Around 2013, these videos stopped cold, a few youtubers deleting them despite high views, the comments ignored; a couple of channels were also deleted fully, with no real reason given for it.
One of the most famous incidents involved a youtuber making a blog post about his visit, describing the severe unease he felt in the place. His exploring partner had twisted an ankle in a hole, and the feeling of being watched persisted through out the park. They'd explored the once jewel of the park, Fantasy Adventure, an animatronic filled cavern ride. Most of the robotics were missing limbs, and the effects looked ghastly in the darkness. The video had shown some moving, supposedly, and distortion over their faces. The video had only been up two hours, with fifty views. The blog post was taken down after only a day, the blog deleted fully the week after. A few people screen shoted it before that, and message boards lit up with theories and ideas, most thinking it all a big hoax to get attention to the new youtube site, or just bored teens having a laugh.
Whatever the reason, the videos stayed down, until Fall 2017, when AdventureBros! uploaded a video of their visit to the small waterpark off the main Dreamland park, with a time of twenty seven minutes.

As of this date, it is the last video uploaded to the now defunct channel, and the Twitter page for the channel hasn't been updated.

Edited by Philip Ellwell

Still working on the end bit, so I broke it up into two parts.

It Waits Above: Part 1

Dreamland, in its prime, was a popular theme park for families: themed around fairy tales, each stall and stand was cutely named, and the small rides were decked out in Disney-esq statues and posterboard signs, that neatly toed the line of copyright infringement merrily. A few rides featured minor animatronic work, but Disney World it was not. Still, it had crowds during weekends, as parents who couldn't afford the bigger parks year round brought their kids in droves for a weekend out of simple fun.

Then, as such things do, the whole park came to an end: the crowds stopped, the lines ended, and the money flow ceased as suddenly as it had begun, sending the books crashing into the red. The park limped through a final week, and despite ads for free admittance and rides, the park crashed and burned. It had a customer-less final day, and closed its gates for good in 1989.

For years it stood empty, ignored as nature took it back for its own: vines covered the rides, weather sparked the rapid deterioration of animatronics, tracks collapsed, and signs fell to ruin. By 2012, the park was a rotted mess, and a common sight to see on the newly designed youtube's cache of urban explorers. More than once, one or two teamed up to sneak into the ruins of the park, doing walkthroughs of the ruined attractions and rides, often at night. Many of these videos were aimed at a horror audience, as the rides looked fairly horrific in their deteriorated states.

Around 2013, these videos stopped cold, a few youtubers deleting them despite high views, the comments ignored; a couple of channels were also deleted fully, with no real reason given for it.

One of the most famous incidents involved a youtuber making a blog post about his visit, describing the severe unease he felt in the place. His exploring partner had twisted an ankle in a hole, and the feeling of being watched persisted through out the park. They'd explored the once jewel of the park, Fantasy Adventure, an animatronic filled cavern ride. Most of the robotics were missing limbs, and the effects looked ghastly in the darkness. The video had shown some moving, supposedly, and distortion over their faces. The video had only been up two hours, with fifty views. The blog post was taken down after only a day, the blog deleted fully the week after. A few people screen shoted it before that, and message boards lit up with theories and ideas, most thinking it all a big hoax to get attention to the new youtube site, or just bored teens having a laugh.

Whatever the reason, the videos stayed down, until Fall 2017, when AdventureBros! uploaded a video of their visit to the small waterpark off the main Dreamland park, with a time of twenty seven minutes.

As of this date, it is the last video uploaded to the now defunct channel, and the Twitter page for the channel hasn't been updated.

Wow. My guess is something BIG is happening there. And possibly something very dark. Either way, I wanna find out. :D

I'll try to get it done tomorrow.

That's supposed to be the main opening, so part 2 is a hell of a lot longer. 

Ah, so a full length story then huh? :P Well certainly have the opening for one there. :)