Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sora96

Type-0 HD releasing March 17 in NA and a FFXV demo in 2015

This is great. Hopefully this means a March 2016 (or earlier) release for FFXV. Only worrying thing is

"Some players will be able to get Episode Duscae for free thanks to a voucher included with Final Fantasy Type-0 HD"

Does that mean the demo will cost normally?

Edited by atheist123

This is great. Hopefully this means a March 2016 (or earlier) release for FFXV. Only worrying thing is

"Some players will be able to get Episode Duscae for free thanks to a voucher included with Final Fantasy Type-0 HD"

Does that mean the demo will cost normally?

It's not a normal demo, so yes.

FINALLY, SOMETHING. Sucks we gotta pay for it though, but eh. : Thank god for Playthroughs on Youtube then. But at least they're finally at a point where they're close enough to finishing it to make a Demo. Maybe there is a chance KHIII can come out in 2016 after all.

Not yet, most likely tomorrow.

okay thanks ;) sorry I'm at my night job today and it's kind of hard to watch anything. But this is great news! Now everyone knows what I'll be buying on March 17th, 2015! :)

There better be a goddamn trailer/info session/trailer (Did I mention trailer?) during TGS.

Then, again, I will cry.

Just one more question:

Posted Imagethis

Looks like a new render for FFXV, but my mind is telling me it's just Versus XIII. I'm wrong, right? And do you think we'll see it in a trailer?

Edited by Sun Wukong

So did they actually confirm that everybody who gets Final fantasy Type 0 will get a code to redeem for Final Fantasy 15?

We haven't got the proper details yet, expect them tomorrow. And it's for a special demo, not the actual game.

According to IGN NA gets it first.

Wow, that's actually amazing. I like how they didn't pull a ReMIX where the Japanese got the game they got first remastered in HD first.

Even though it means I'll get a PS4 sooner than I expected to, I'm happy with the news.

Wow, that's actually amazing. I like how they didn't pull a ReMIX where the Japanese got the game they got first remastered in HD first.

Even though it means I'll get a PS4 sooner than I expected to, I'm happy with the news.

I get the feeling this is how XV will go too. I can't see them releasing it in North America not on Tuesday but I can't see them not releasing it in Japan on Thursday either. It would be odd to see NA get it first. I think if Japan gets it the week before everyone would be happy with that.