Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
IwasBornAsVentus

KH3D Which boss in 3D was the hardest?

Originally it should say Which boss in 3D was hardest 

Well for me there were three bosses I had hard times to beat. I actually didn't have any problems with Wargoyle or Xemnas. 

Young Xehanort, Ansem and Julius the secret boss I had a hard time with. Which did you 

Edited by IwasBornAsVentus

Come to think of it, I don't remember any bosses being overly difficult in KH3D. Julius gave me a bit of a hard time above all else, until I discovered Balloonga. Ansem was more annoying than he was difficult, but I guess he'd come in second, next to Julius for me.  

None actually.

I mean Red Eyes was hard but not to the point of EXTREME difficulty.

The only one I struggled with was Young Xehanort

I'm surprised no one has put up Rinzler sense a lot of people had a hard time in that boss...

YX wasn't fun. I unfortunately didn't discover that the balloon commands were actually good until post game, so a lot of late game bosses could have been a lot easier. I didn't have a terrible time with Julius after I leveled up a little bit though.

Not counting any of the final bosses, Tron for sure. Out of all the Final Bosses...Ansem SOD just barely beats out YX, he was so annoying to beat, even with Balloon spells. :

YMX was easy. Julius was a huge pain, but after having 4 Ballongas and Curagas, it became a cinch. The first battle with Ansem was easy, but the second was really difficult. Anti-Black Coat Nightmare gave me a hard time, and Spellican was despicable.

Ansem was tough, but YMX made him seem like a shadow heartless. I was so happy when I got his HP to 0, but then the 2nd part of the battle was initiated. Silly me to think a major boss would have 1 part in a KH game. I thought I just had to destroy that clock, I didn't think I was on a firetrucking timer. The surprise & frustration I had when he turned back time to recover all that HP I worked so hard to deminish was incredible. It took all my self control not to throw my 3DS at the wall. I bought my 3DS & KH3D on the same day & I wanted to know what happened next, so I decided against it. It probably took me about 10 tries to beat him & he ended up not even being the Final boss. Luckily Nightmare Ventus' Armor was easy enough.