Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Pokemoncuzzie

Any one here a fan of Ace Attorney?

You've come to the right place. Since I started watching a playthrough of the first one (not dimi3infinity's) I've been working my way through all of them, and I'm currently up to AA 3.

I've played all of them except for Apollo Justice and Dual Destinies. I even played the Ace Attorney Investigations 2 english translation. It's probably one of my favorite video game series ever, certainly my favorite DS franchise.

Wow, I honestly wasn't expecting so many people :D It is great to see though. I've played every single one except for the VS Prof Layton (not really interested in it at the moment). But after playing dual destinies I was like, I need people to talk to about it.

Wow, I honestly wasn't expecting so many people :D It is great to see though. I've played every single one except for the VS Prof Layton (not really interested in it at the moment). But after playing dual destinies I was like, I need people to talk to about it.

if you are interested in i've write my accounts on my profile ;)

whenever you want fell free to chat with me, (forum or console is fine either way)

if can i ask something too, for dual destinies is worth buy the DLC for about 5€ (6.43$)?

Thanks :DAs for the DLC, I haven't bought myself yet, but I do plan to. My reasoning? Pearl Fey is in it. :D

If you played the older games we can discuss favorite moments and cases. We can talk though the chat and talk about how stupid we were for some of the answers. 

Thanks :DAs for the DLC, I haven't bought myself yet, but I do plan to. My reasoning? Pearl Fey is in it. :D

haha, we have something in common then xD xD

If you played the older games we can discuss favorite moments and cases. We can talk though the chat and talk about how stupid we were for some of the answers. 

if you do a chat or something (now i have a problem, for some reason i can't see the chat in this site) count me in xP

haha, we have something in common then xD xD

if you do a chat or something (now i have a problem, for some reason i can't see the chat in this site) count me in xP

Yeah we should definitely chat about the games. I have also made my fair share of stupid mistakes. hahaha