Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Soravids

Lets See How Long We Can Keep This Going...

2526. oh is a famous game, but never try it xD she  quite cool, it remind me a little of paladins of FF and such or the valkye from bravely default xD (except for the weapon)

2529. good thing i did say "she" 's cute but cool.... but why they didn't make male that are similar to male and female like female? xD XD

2530. Maybe because lot of girl now like 'feminine' male ?  xP... I guess >.<

Edited by Sei

2531: Kiss under the mistletoe with...

LUXORD???

YOU BASTARD

I though Captain Weed Sparrow had more..'girly' taste xP like this so cute character Pie have shown us~ 0/*  wait..what am I saying..that's a boy ! >.< damn..

2533 Sei, Aros that guy is a trap! :D and adorable girly trap xD

When you said that I thought you spoke about Swordinger just above...xD took me some minute to understand you were referring to the trans boy of the picture duuh =_=' *take my pillow and return Under my duvet* Time to go back in Ven mode~ z.z

2536: 

I though Captain Weed Sparrow had more..'girly' taste xP like this so cute character Pie have shown us~ 0/*  wait..what am I saying..that's a boy ! >.< damn..

When you said that I thought you spoke about Swordinger just above... xD took me some minute to understand you were referring to the trans boy of the picture duuh =_=' *take my pillow and return Under my duvet* Time to go back in Ven mode~ z.z

I'M NOT INTO GUYS ;~;

2536: 

I'M NOT INTO GUYS ;~;

That's for sure...xD I would rather say you're into RUM Posted Image

2540. It IS gone :O but Jack always hide some in his pants xD that's why he run so awkwardly nyahaha 0/*

EDIT : Urgggh this number I swear.. x.x and I only drink water..and vanilla tea..well.. I think it was xD

Edited by Sei

2544!

DAMN YOU, KH X. YOU AND YOUR GODDAMN CARDS THAT ONCE GAINED YOU'LL NEVER ACTUALLY FIND THEM. WHY? WHO THE HELL KNOWS??

I'm kinda upset AND angry =A="

Edited by Swordinger

2545. You can't find them ? Did you try to pick up all your 'drops' in your present box ? ^^ Or else they have to be in your deck

2546!

2545. You can't find them ? Did you try to pick up all your 'drops' in your present box ? ^^ Or else they have to be in your deck

Yeah! I checked literally everywhere ;_; I just managed to get to level 24 and then, there! A precious, powerful card with Dark Riku. I thought to take it and use it immediately. But then: nothing. At all.;_;

2547. I see what card you're talking about with Riku but.. that's kinda so awkward.. if you already click in the 'gift box' to grab all the drops in there..then there's everythings in your deck for the cards.. did you 'slide' your cards bellow your actual deck to take a look carefully to every each ones you already have in there ?

Edited by Sei

2547. I see what card you're talking about with Riku but.. that's kinda so awkward.. if you already click in the 'gift box' to grab all the drops in there..then there's everythings in your deck for the cards.. did you 'slide' your cards bellow your actual deck to take a look carefully to every each ones you already have in there ?

THAT was the problem! Thank you ♥

2548!

Edited by Swordinger

2549. except the rum, i miss something here? xD and swordinger the number xP talk about KHx..... i forgot i have to continue the story 0/*