Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Soravids

Lets See How Long We Can Keep This Going...

2676. So Yusei would become the official poker man (aka luxord) of randomnia kingdom ?? XPAnd I'm really so happy that the Randomnia Kingdom was born ~ :3 long live to ur Hero !! ^o^ hihi

We shared a lot of things in this topic...and thanks to it too a wonderful "ship" has come to light.. :3 I'll never forgot all of this. And always be grateful to all what happenned here ^^... because I could really found my light..my true light that will always be with me~ :3

I feel so left out. :( Nah, I'm actually happy! Thanks!

Thanks a lot Yusei! That makes me feel great. :)

sora you're already in the list >:)

2676. So Yusei would become the official poker man (aka luxord) of randomnia kingdom ?? xPAnd I'm really so happy that the Randomnia Kingdom was born ~ :3 long live to ur Hero !! ^o^ hihi

We shared a lot of things in this topic...and thanks to it too a wonderful "ship" has come to light.. :3 I'll never forgot all of this. And always be grateful to all what happenned here ^^... because I could really found my light..my true light that will always be with me~ :3

is what i thinked too, to put it as out poker man xP

2680. it's cards related xP

2682: Yeah, that's what I thought.IT'S TIME TO D-D-D-D-D-D-D-D-D-D-D-D-D-D-D-D-D-D-D-D-D-D-D-D-D-D-D-D-D-D-DUEL! xDPeace! Edited by Yusei Fudo

sora you're already in the list > :)

is what i thinked too, to put it as out poker man xP

Thanks man! That makes me happy.

2683!

Edited by soravids

Thanks man! That makes me happy.

2683!

2684. is from some time already i insert you, but you're welcome xD

2686 The sandwich maker is back in all its glory :D

2688. Oh my goodness !! TB that's sooooo long O.O''' How have you been ??

No problems with the sandwiches supplies I hope ? xP

2685: Dead bodies anyone?Peace!

What's going on in your head to ask for dead bodies...? :O

2689 been so busy with school that I forgot about kh13, but I'm back (hopefully) xD

Edited by TB298

2690: Blame today's lesson in Human Anatomy and Physiology. We had a look at dead people. xD

And welcome back TB! I know school can get a little outta control ^^ nice to have you back, mate!

2689 been so busy with school that I forgot about kh13, but I'm back (hopefully) xD

2691. captain TB! confess: you hear my call of yesteday! >:)

2690: Blame today's lesson in Human Anatomy and Physiology. We had a look at dead people. xDAnd welcome back TB! I know school can get a little outta control ^^ nice to have you back, mate!

wow, what a lesson....... i just hope at least it wasn't after breackfast/lunch lesson...... x.x

2691. captain TB! confess: you hear my call of yesteday! >:)  wow, what a lesson....... i just hope at least it wasn't after breackfast/lunch lesson...... x.x

2692: It was, actually. I have a strong stomach, so don't worry. xDPeace!

2692: It was, actually. I have a strong stomach, so don't worry. xDPeace!

2694. oh gosh..... :O  you're uni is crazy, man xD

2693. Well, this thread certainly became active again.

is a random topic, that become active at random xD

Edited by Aros

2695. Gosh I think I would have prefer to sleep during the lesson at this moment >.< I would have say "Heeey Sensei...please we just had our breakfast..can we talk about something else until later like....flowers and bees maybe ??" xD

2693. oh gosh..... :O you're uni is crazy, man xD

2695: It's not the Uni, it's the degree I'm doing. That's what happens when you put your whole into medicine, you know what I mean?Peace! Edited by Yusei Fudo