Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Soravids

Lets See How Long We Can Keep This Going...

2821: I will get 3000Peace!

2827. you really want the 3000th post, ah?  xP but careful cause you're not the only one that want the 3rd pellican awards >:)  xD xD

2829. KH3: saw the trailer..... now i want it!!! >.< plus it make me want to play the others KH, but they have to wait cause there's other games that wait to be finished xD

2830. I would even say there's a bunch of all games that waits to be done here gosh... we have for years of occupation ahead of us xP

But me toooo >.< I wanna I wanna~~  !! I wanna see rapunzel world too hehe :3

Edited by Sei

2832. Frying pan Keyblade... ♥o♥ ... soooooo coooooooooooooooooooool~~~~~ !!! 0/*  I'm for it, totally for ite mnyahahahah *0*

That will be my ultimate keyblade for all the game, and I'll kick MX ass with a burning Keypan !! Yaaaaay xD  xD  xP

Making him fly into the stars... (like a bullet yeah xD) and fush... into the sun..perfect :3

2833. who knows? maybe he get saved taking possession of the sun or some alien in the way :O

Edited by Aros

2834. Actually y'know... with the luck he has.. I won't be surprised about that xD but gosh.. don't make a mutation of Xehanort and Alien (even if they have kinda the same kind of "head" xP ) I think it would be a pain to defeat -.-

Edited by Sei

2835. well if you think about: xehanort + alien = spock...... that make sense xD  and it will be a good tribute to poor leonard nimoy too :

EDIT: oh gosh i just notice that i copy your number, instead of 2833 i write 2832 xD

Edited by Aros

2836. And I just noticed that I did the same mistake I copied your number for the 2833 except of the 2834 too Darling xD ! oh gosh oh gosh :3

Well.. I wasn't thinking about spoke (plus spoke have hair... it's no good xP ) but more about THIS..Alien...

http://www.journaldugeek.com/files/2014/01/alien___h_r__giger_bar_usa.jpg (gosh I hate those 'beasts' >.< brrrrr)

Edited by Sei

2837. oh gosh :O  that is gonna be an hard fight xD  but it was the alien that can become invisible, right? :/

2838. Hmmmm no my love, I don't think so ^^ this one well.. it's the one that uuh..have acid blood and hmm can run reaaaaaaally fast and pass almost everywhere too >.< but gosh fortunatly it can't become invisible xD .... but maybe almost invincible -.- .

Y'know Y'know, the one Alien VS Predator we spoke about , you remember :3 ? (the predators tho can become invisible yes ^^hehe)

2839. oh, ok....  then i confuse it with the predator xD  even this one could be a good  match a predanort instead of alienort :O  cause mysterious figure aka young xehanort it can become invisible xP

2840. Oh gosh Oh gosh xD xD !! You want to give some difficulties to Sora I see nyahahah xP ... well... it's true he seems a little overpowered in the trailer >.<.

But Predanort ... that's sounds coool~~ yeah 0/*  or even better ! : A mutant of the 3, a threesome vilain xD : Aliedanort.. Prelienanort  ...

Edited by Sei

2842. NAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH !! :O  Not this one !!!!!! I don' want I don't want him to be here goodness xD !

Plus Bhunivelze alone is enough ugly like that.. xP  but gosh... then..if it happens... I want to play as Lightning, not Sora ! >.< .... Sora can help tho xD

Edited by Sei