Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sora96

Nomura talks Kingdom Hearts III, new outfits for Sora & Riku, link with KHχ, KH3D being considered & more

This sounds like they are still incredibly early in development. I'm super pumped to hear news about where they are at, and it's good to know that Nomura is working with the Osaka team full time now, it's just disheartening that this is as far as they've gotten since E3 2013. Hopefully they can have something to show us at E3 2015 or maybe even (MAYBE) D23 again??  :lol:

This sounds like they are still incredibly early in development. I'm super pumped to hear news about where they are at, and it's good to know that Nomura is working with the Osaka team full time now, it's just disheartening that this is as far as they've gotten since E3 2013. Hopefully they can have something to show us at E3 2015 or maybe even (MAYBE) D23 again??  :lol:

D23 isn't until next year.

Which D23 are you talking about? Haha. I'm talking about the Disney one. E3 seems most likely.

Haha, yeah it gets confusing. I was talking about the one that was in October 2013 when they showed off the in engine footage of Sora on the different attractions. And I totally agree about E3 being most likely, but we never truly know for sure  :ph34r:

Haha, yeah it gets confusing. I was talking about the one that was in October 2013 when they showed off the in engine footage of Sora on the different attractions. And I totally agree about E3 being most likely, but we never truly know for sure  :ph34r:

The October 2013 one was Disney, and that won't be for another year.

I think we all knew the gang would get new stylish clothing for the upcoming blockbuster so it's not much of a surprise there xD

But I love the Keyblade Transformations part. I loved the idea ever since they shown us the trailer at D23 last year and would love to see more. I'm assuming there'll be these kinds: staffs, shields, dual pistols, sniper, whip, hammer, glider, sword and dual blade. I can't think of anything else the keyblade can transform into during combat :) Loving the dual pistols the most though. Imagine blasting Thundershots out of those bad boys? HEELLLLLYEAAAH >:D

And as for KHx. Since they're not localizing the browser version here, what if they make a PS4 version of the game with online multiplayer? I mean, they are talking about other projects being worked on, and one of them has online multiplayer? :P