Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sorual

Rainbow Road (Mario Kart) Idea

yes. i know im a year late and 100 dollars short but i still felt like sharing. did anyone else feel that rainbow road in mario kart 8 (at least the new one) should have been an all antigravity stage? i just thought that that would have been awesome! i LOVE mario kart 8, but i just felt it was lacking. still, thats a small thing. but this got me thinking. why not release an update that modifies not only rainbow road, but every track in the game to have an "all antigravity mode" option. (AKA The whole stage be antigravity) i just thought id throw it out there. ill still love the game either way, i just think it would be cool if this happened. xD your thoughts?

yes. i know im a year late and 100 dollars short but i still felt like sharing. did anyone else feel that rainbow road in mario kart 8 (at least the new one) should have been an all antigravity stage? i just thought that that would have been awesome! i LOVE mario kart 8, but i just felt it was lacking. still, thats a small thing. but this got me thinking. why not release an update that modifies not only rainbow road, but every track in the game to have an "all antigravity mode" option. (AKA The whole stage be antigravity) i just thought id throw it out there. ill still love the game either way, i just think it would be cool if this happened. xD your thoughts?

I felt like they didn't want to make the new rainbow road epic because then the next Mario Kart game fans would be expecting something a bit more only for fans to be disappointed. This way the next one will be slightly better and so forth!

I felt like they didn't want to make the new rainbow road epic because then the next Mario Kart game fans would be expecting something a bit more only for fans to be disappointed. This way the next one will be slightly better and so forth!

i guess. but dlc is always an option then.