Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
TB298

Is anybody going to platinum Kingdom Hearts 2.5?

Most likely.

I platinumed KH1FM, but not Re:CoM (not gonna play that game 6 times).

2.5 has the (in my opinion) two best Kingdom Hearts games in it, so I'll most likely platinum it completely.

Woah, slow down for a second, we don't even know what the trophies are yet  :lol: Though considering that Re:COM isn't in this collection, gummis are not at bad as KH2, and BBS is pretty easy, I'd like to say yes, I'll be platinuming 2.5.

You bet I will! I platinumed all of 1.5 and I'm not stopping there. :) I have this really big habit of forcing myself to platinum a game I love like FFX/X-2 and Jak 2 for instance (man those were some tough challenges xD).

Woah, slow down for a second, we don't even know what the trophies are yet  :lol: Though considering that Re:COM isn't in this collection, gummis are not at bad as KH2, and BBS is pretty easy, I'd like to say yes, I'll be platinuming 2.5.

Yeah that is true but no matter how difficult the platinum is I probably will try to get it anyway :P

i'll do my best but.... not sure to succeed : just:

1) if i finish the game at standard, not make me do the beginner too! xP (especially BBS: aqua, ven, terra and final episode)

2) i hope nothing simple but long things (like the create 300 rooms or edit a card in the deck 500 times :O )

no way i play I the game for fun and for the store. I surely won't spend hours jus to get 1 digital badge. the only incentive for me to do extra quests is a secret movie.

but in general I would prefer to have kingdom hearts as a movie series akin to the pirates of the caribbean series. 

would look better in graphics, would be cheaper, easier to animate/program and would be more convincing in telling the story

but most importantly, it wouldn't take them 10 years to finish one new chapter!

If I have time I'll give it my best shot. I mostly completed Kingdom Hearts 1.5 on Kingdom Hearts for proud mode difficualty (INCLUDING getting the keyblades staves and shields) after that I completed the game a second time on easy, and then started a standard mode but never got back to it. Then I TRIED to get 100% of the cards in Re:Chain of Memories, just that im missing Lexaus and Zexion for Riku's side, and im missing some journal entries. 358/2 days was 100% and I read everything and made sure I missed nothing, and even went back and got all the hidden keyblades in Chain of Memories, and also go back to doing gummy missions. All in all I am at least 705 done on all of 1.5. 80% completed Kingdom hearts 1, 70% chain of memoires, and 100% 358/2days.

Now with 2.5 it may take me all damn year (which is fine by me cause I love doing this). This means defeating every enemy in the Arena mode, Synthesising all Ultima Weapons, Staves and Shields. Beating every hidden boss, speed running, playing every minigame, completing every single journal entry and report. reading everything, gaining every ability, maxing out ALL levels of ALL characters, beating the game on all difficulties including critical for both II and BBS, and sitting through maybe 4 hours of cutscenes. Imagine if they added Kingdom Hearts: Dream Drop Distance? (Every Dream Eater, Max out every ability chart, etc, etc)