Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Soravids

Okay, this is like really weird, has anyone else experienced this!?

next time you try photoshopping a message like that, you might want to use a more realistic date. I mean 2097? Really? Also, the kh13 in his name has a red underline under it as if it was a spelling mistake on the side lolll Edited by Sora

next time you try photoshopping a message like that, you might want to use a more realistic date. I mean 2097? Really? Also, the kh13 in his name has a red underline under it as if it was a spelling mistake on the side lolll

I underlined certain parts with red lines for emphases, but this is from the one and only KH phantom. He is from the future.

This is me when i first saw this:http://youtu.be/Sa8NREI_IPs

But this is me right now:

You're making this up, aren't you? Cause this would be in the real life/personal section, not the random section.

This happened to me randomly. Apparently the KH13 phantom is a time traveler and he's from 2097...

so really is master Xehanort.... he must be here to take some back up vessels like  weedanort and nortanort :O

I have to be careful! I'm a target! I thinks he's mad cause I showed this message.

I have to be careful! I'm a target! I thinks he's mad cause I showed this message.

don't worry, we are over 2000 registred people not? we can fight him back, we have some dude-nort but we have a tons of sora-riku-roxas etc... xD

Do whatever you want. Cause i'm not gonna believe it actually happened.

like i said in the random topic about the usernames... he could think you're a some kind of princess of hearts that have the power of all the seven princesses (2+5=7) so be carefull and don't let your guard down and stay always close to somebody who is not a dude-nort  :D

Edited by Aros

don't worry, we are over 2000 registred people not? we can fight him back, we have some dude-nort but we have a tons of sora-riku-roxas etc... xD

like i said in the random topic about the usernames... he could think you're a some kind of princess of hearts that have the power of all the seven princesses (2+5=7) so be carefull and don't let your guard down and stay always close to somebody who is not a dude-nort  :D

Yes! We must fight him back!! We'll outnumber him. Though he's somehow invisible unless he wants to be seen.  

Yes! We must fight him back!! We'll outnumber him. Though he's somehow invisible unless he wants to be seen.  

someone said the lizards-like heartless?  xD 

for some reason i think a good fan fiction or game role can come out from this: "light and darkness in KH13: the xehanort revenge" it take place after KH3 and someone here is some king of reincarnation of the previous 7 seven lights, 13 darkness and 7 princess of heart... xehanort's spirit return for recreate kingom hearts (again) and some friends are destinated to fight each other agains their will :O