Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Caracool

Sea salt ice cream diet !

I got lost on the Internet planet and i just found it, i should stop to look for some kh stuff for too long

I also found an epic comment about it :'Soo... I mean,come on! They have icecream after every mission. The game does not hint at any kind of food other than Ice cream.Who else agrees?'

Internet will never stop to surprise me

Posted Image

Edited by Caracool

I got lost on the Internet planet and i just found it, i should stop to look for some kh stuff for too long

I also found an epic comment about it :'Soo... I mean,come on! They have icecream after every mission. The game does not hint at any kind of food other than Ice cream.

Who else agrees?'

Posted Image

what if sora's (not eaten yet) dinner was a sea salt ice cream too? xD

well in DDD, at the ending there's a cake.... other food donuts and watermelon (twlight town beach) and honey (100 acre wood) and always in twilight town got mentioned coockies (with phase LOL, from pence) and there's a candy shop.

so other food exist, is just nothing is betetr then sea salt ice cream ;)

PS: years ago i find a recipe about it and try it, it was more an ice cream then an icicle and the food coloring haven't work perfectly as I would have hoped (it was green instead of blue) but anywas was good xP

Pre KH:BBS

it all started with sea salt ice cream.

Posted Image

oh yeah, this photo remaind me i forgot the machine-make ice cream in BBS.... and the fruits used for that kind of volley too xD ... what a waste of food >:( but like i said before... if you have sea salt ice cream, or SSIC for short, you don't need nothing. xP

Edited by Aros