Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sora96

Full trophy list for Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMIX revealed, with their names, images, descriptions & types

What I expected the trophy list to be for all of them but screw the Top Gun trophy for Kingdom Hearts 2 Final Mix and I hope you don't need to beat the Unknown as all three of them in order to get the complete reports for all three of them screw that if it is the case. And I love the become Anti-form 13 times trophy

Edit: Oh god I just saw the get all the blueprints trophy wtf damn this game is gonna be harder to Platnium then KH1

Edited by TheKingdomkid

No Level Master for BBS? OH THANK GOD!

Phantom Storm 1 EX (and to a lesser extent the other "pre-made gummi ship" missions) can eat a dick though.

Also lol at everyone whining about Critical??? It's not that hard.

KH2FM is pretty easy. If we were going off my PS2 save data, I've already Platinumed KH2FM. Nothing on that list I haven't already done... BBSFM is pretty easy too, its mostly just 100%. No Lv99 and you only have to play on Critical Mode.

Looking at KH2's trophies, something has me thinking. Unless they just worded this really weird, you shouldn't actually be required to 100% the gummi missions. It says "Obtain an S rank on a gummi ship EX mission for all routes." The way they word that makes it sound like you only have to S-Rank 1 EX Mission per route. You also don't get any blueprints form the EX Missions and completing all the missions give you the Crown gummi. It could just be very badly worded but it sounds like you only need to 100% the original missions and S-Rank at least 1 EX Mission per route.

Ugh the gummi ship trophies are back. Also some of the mini games for BBS suck. This will be a hard platinum but I will do it. I did it for 1.5 I can do it again.

more likely this: i like the gumiship things, both KH and KH 2, but some gummi missions are quite difficult :/

even the minigame, the ice cream one for first i got some problem in that... don't know if is only a problem from my psp (sometime it doesn't press well the buttoms) or me too don't have a good precision on this game xP

anyway first the fun, then trying to get trophie for the platinium ;) PS: even KH1 and RE:COM i haven't got the platinium :

Yes!! Difficulty wise, it is about the same as KH 1.5 I think but seems less time consuming than 1.5! No completing the game on every difficulty trophies makes me happy the most! The gummi ship trophies in KH2 seems like a problem though. Also this time many of the trophies are story related also so they will come naturally. :D

I'll try to get all the trophies again for sure.

I kinda figured they were going to have a critical mode trophy but I was going to play on critical anyway. Nice list though! Big improvement over Kingdom Hearts 1.5's trophies IMO :D

No speedster trophy. I did expect one under 20 hours.

I did it with KHFM, I can do it with these. Believe in yourself, people!

Although god help us all if the difficulty trophies don't stack...

They probably won't sure if you see now the trophies of BBS.

Also lol at everyone whining about Critical??? It's not that hard.

The same here. BBS will probably be the only one left for platinum.

I have my doubts about the ice cream minigame.